NPIU Recruitment 2017: National Project Implement Unit (NPIU) has disseminated a vacancy notification over its official web portal. It states about more than thousands of vacancies in the post of Assistant Professor and Consultant. Indian Nationals whoever seem to be eligible as per the criteria given in notification are invited to apply for these NPIU Jobs. Moreover, you may get details in regard of educational qualification, other eligibility criteria, selection, applying procedure etc, in the below sections.
|NPIU Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Assistant Professor & Consultant||Vacancies||1282|
|Qualification||UG/ PG Degree/ PHD||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Test or interview||Job Type||Contract|
|Last Date||19th or 30th November 2017||Job Location||India|
NPIU Recruitment 2017
National Project Implement Unit (NPIU) is a unit of Ministry of Human Resource Development and Government of India. It is incorporated for coordination, facilitation, monitoring and to provide guidance to the states/ institutes in all aspects of the project. Under this unit, exactly 1282 vacancies are found in teaching and consultancy jobs. Educational qualification of the applicants is in relevant Post Graduate or Doctoral Degree. On the other hand, experience or scores in GATE/ SET/ NET will be considered.
Such candidates in their own interest are advised to apply online promptly and not to wait till the last date to avoid last minute rush. The engagements of selected candidates are on project based contract and non-renewable, for a maximum period of three years from the date of engagement. On the basis of his/ her satisfactory performance, the continuation of engagement will be decided. The selected candidates have to submit the undertaking and affidavit as per the prescribed format each as Rs.100/- stamp paper. More details about NPIU Recruitment 2017 are found in the below sections.
Post Wise NPIU Vacancy Details
|3||Associate Consultant (Computer System)||01|
|4||Associate Consultant (Procurement)||01|
|5||Nodal Officer/ Consultant (Academic/ Institutional Development Unit)||04|
|6||Nodal Officer/ Consultant (Finance)||05|
Salary Details: A consolidated remuneration shall be paid to the candidates who are selected for the above said posts. For Consultant posts, salary will be offered in pay scale basis. In each year, 3% increment will be given based on performance appraisal. And, there will be no other allowances besides that.
- Assistant Professor – Rs.70000/-
- Consultant (Administration)/ Nodal Officer – Rs.75200 -140900/-
- Associate Consultant – Rs.64400 -130500/-
Eligibility Requisites to Apply for NPIU Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: In order to get consideration for the latest NPIU Jobs, applicants should possess the qualifications given below as per the post.
- Assistant Professor – M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ PHD/ M.A
- Consultant (Administration) – MBA/ PG Diploma
- Associate Consultant – B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ PGDM/ MBA/ ICWA/ CA/ CS
- Nodal Officer – PHD/ Masters Degree
GATE/ SET/ NET score are expected only for the post of Assistant Professor.
Required Experience: Experience is a mandatory one for the below indicated qualifications, apart from the educational qualification.
- Consultant (Administration) – 10 years
- Associate Consultant – 3 years
- Nodal Officer – 0 to 5 years
Age Restriction: As on the closing date of application submission, candidates should be in these age groups mentioned here. Applicants those who beyond these age groups are not considered.
- Assistant Professor – 40 years
- Nodal Officer & Other posts – 50 years
NPIU Selection Process
The selection process will be based on academic qualification, experience and will also include performance of aspirants in GD/ written aptitude test and/ or interview. These selection stages will be decided later on, in accordance with the total number of eligible applicants.
- Group Discussion
- Written Aptitude Test (WAT)
Only interview will be there for the post of Assistant Professor. At the time of interview, the selection committee shall examine each candidate as follows.
- Content of presentation/ demo
- Teaching skills
- Depth of subject knowledge
- Responsiveness & Overall impact
How to Apply for NPIU Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: The fee prescribed for application processing should be paid in online mode. The application fee once remitted should not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Application fee – Rs.500/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Application Submission Steps: Applications from the desirous aspirants are only accepted in online mode. Also, appliers should keep the valid e-mail ID and mobile no on which all the communication shall be forwarded to them. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, then separate applications should be submitted. The steps to apply online are illustrated below,
- First of all, log on the official website “www.npiu.nic.in”.
- Hit on “Careers” tab available in the home page.
- Under that page, click on “Current Openings” link.
- Here you find the concerned “NPIU Recruitment 2017” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and select “I Agree” and press “Start” button.
- Hit on “Registration” button and fill the Registration form.
- Then hit on “Submit” button and get the Application Sequence No and Password.
- Again go to the previous page and hit on “Login” button.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the login page and click on “Login” button.
- Immediately, it will open a new application form on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory columns and check it for doing any modification.
- Then, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other certificates in correct sizes.
- Again, candidates have to re-login and proceed for fee payment by clicking “Make Payment” tab.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of application form and e-receipt for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|NPIU Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Opening date for online registration of application||30th October 2017|
|Last date for step-I and II of online registration||19th November 2017|
|Last date for online payment of application fee||20th November 2017|
|Interviews will be conducted tentatively on||11th & 15th December 2017|
|Other Consultant Posts|
|Opening date for online registration of application||1st November 2017|
|Last date for step-I and II of online registration||30th November 2017|
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to NPIU Recruitment 2017. Candidates if require more information are asked to refer the official notification.