North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Finally, North East Postal Circle had released a notification, to carry out Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017. These vacancies are available in various divisions such as Sikkim, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizeram, Tirpura etc. This recruitment is particularly announced for candidates holding Matriculation pass certificate. To compete against these North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 process, applicants should be an adroit in cycling skill. The detailed information regarding the recruitment is updated hereunder.
|Authority||North Eastern Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks/ Postman|
|Place||North East States|
North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
North Eastern Postal Circle is under the administrative control of the Chief Post Master General. The headquarters of the North Eastern Postal Circle is located at Shillong, with seven postal divisions. A maximum of around thousands of Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies now found under these postal divisions. As said above, these opportunities are especially reserved for 10th pass candidates. Aspirants with more qualification are also considered, if you are interested. Also, those applicants should have the willingness to stay in the village that they had chosen for engagement and do the outstation duties without hesitation.
Selection will be made only through the academic marks in Matriculation level. Competent persons going to be selected on response of this notice will be placed as Branch Post Master, Mail Carrier, Mail Deliverer, Packer and Mailman. Mostly posting places will be fixed based on choices indicated by aspirants in application form. Additional more information about North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 is elaborately explained in below sections.
North Eastern Post Office Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Post Name||Post Nos|
|1||Tripura Post Office||278|
|2||Manipur Post Office||15|
|3||Nagaland Post Office||16|
|4||Arunachal Pradesh Post Office||34|
|5||Meghalaya Post Office||313|
|6||Mizoram Post Office||92|
|No.||Designation||No. Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||748||40 years||Rs.6470/-|
Educational Requirements: Candidates who have finished Schooling education up to 10th standard are invited to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. Without giving preference or any weight-age marks, aspirants with higher qualification are also considered. In this education, if you have not chosen computer as one of the subject then, Computer training certificate is compulsory to apply.
- Minimum qualification for Gramin Dak Sevak post: 10th pass
Age Limits and Relaxations: In order to get enroll through Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017, applicants age should be in the below mentioned age group. Their current age must be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application.
- Minimum age for Gramin Dak Sevak Post – 18 years
- Maximum age for Gramin Dak Sevak Post – 40 years
Apart from that, relaxation in age will be given to the candidates claiming under OBC/ SC/ ST categories in accordance with the recruitment norms.
- For OBC persons: 3 years
- For SC/ ST category: 5 years
- For PH (OBC) personnel: 13 years
- For PH (SC/ ST) category: 15 years
Recruitment Process: Merit list will be prepared initially, in accordance with the marks obtained in 10th standard. Depending upon the availability of Maharashtra GDS vacancies, applicants who are ranking top in the provisional selection or merit list would be invited for character and certificate validation. Intimation regarding this provisional selection/ date of document verification will be sent to eligible applier’s via SMS or published in departmental website.
- Academic Assessment
- Certificate Verification
Salary Offered: Depending upon the place of posting and category of the designation such as BPM, Packer, MD and MC salary will be fixed. Mostly, the selected candidates are appointed in regions under North Eastern Postal Circle, they had chosen.
|Post Name||Category||Pay Scale|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||BPM||Rs.2745 to 4245/- pm|
|Packer||Rs.3635 to 5585/- pm|
|MD||Rs.4220 to 6470/- pm|
|MC||Rs.2870 to 4370/- pm|
Application Fee: Male applicants who are falling under UR/ OBC category have to remit the specified fee amount by visiting any nearby Head Post Office. For making the payment, you have to submit your Online Registration number at the PO Counter.
- Fee for OC/ OBC (Male): Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Offline
How to Apply Online for North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Are you the one, getting eager to work in North Eastern Postal Circle shall make online registration earlier before the last date. The line by line procedure is given below,
- Visit the website “www.indiapost.gov.in” or “www.appost.in/gdsonline”.
- Find the “Apply Online for GDS posts” link, available in the home page.
- Before start to fill the application form, complete the basic registration and get the login details.
- After fee payment, login using registration/ fee receipt number and by entering circle name.
- Fill the application form correctly with all the required information.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned copies of images/ documents in correct dimensions.
- Choose any five choices of GDS category posts in priority order against the circle(s) which you are applying.
- Preview the entered details and edit changes if any.
- Press on “Submit” button at the end of the process.
- Retain the printout copy of application for future reference.
For enquiries regarding this Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment, candidates can email at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
|Apply Online||Click here|
- Online registration can be done from – 25th Apr 2017
- Applications can be submitted online upto – 25th May 2017
Note: The overall information about Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017 is neatly illustrated in the above sections. Refer the official notice for collecting more details.