North Eastern Council Secretariat Recruitment 2017: North Eastern Council Secretariat (NECS) has announced one of the new recruitment in its website for the post of Clerk, Stenographer, etc. As there is only limited seat available, experienced professional who are interested to work under Central Government can rushed to send their applications through proper channel. To know more about North Eastern Council Secretariat Recruitment 2017, refer the below section.
|Organization||North Eastern Council Secretariat (NECS)|
|Designation||Clerk, Stenographer, etc|
|Vacancy Nos||31||Last Date||Within 60 days|
|Education||Matric/ 12th, etc|
|Job Nature||Contract Basis|
North Eastern Council Secretariat Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Stenographer Grade-II||14||56 years||Rs.34800/-|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||16||56 years|
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must possess relevant position in Government/ Private Organizations.
- Analogous post
- Shorthand Skill
- Typing Skill
Work Experiences: Applicants must have experiences in relevant fields.
- 5 to 8 years
Age Limitations: Aspirants should not exceed the upper age limit as follows
- Stenographer Grade-II , Upper Division Clerk posts: 56 years
Selection Method: Applicants shall be selected through single or multiple selection process.
Pay Scale Offered: On deputation basis, aspirants who are deployed beneath the posts mentioned in the recruitment notification will be reimbursed with salary in below scales.
- Pay scale for Stenographer – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay for Stenographer – Rs.4600/-
- Draftsman & UDC – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Draftsman – Rs.2800/-
- Grade Pay for UDC – Rs.2400/-
How to Apply for North Eastern Council Secretariat Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who felt ok with all the eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age etc, shall route your applications via cadre authorities or Head of the Departments.
Documents to Enclose: The list of enclosures to be accompanied with the application form is given below.
- Attested copies of ACRs/ APARs of last 5 years
- Integrity certificate
- Vigilance Clearance
- Cadre clearance certificate
- Major or Minor penalty certificate of last 10 years
- Certificate to the effect that all the particulars & application form are verified and found correct
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Advertisement dated on – 16th May 2017
- Last date to submit application from the date of publication – Within 60 days
Note: On the above section, we have discussed the eligibility criteria about the recruitment for the post of Clerk, Stenographer, etc. Candidates who need further clarification about North Eastern Council Secretariat Recruitment 2017 are asked to refer the official notification.