North Bengal University Recruitment 2018: A latest job notification has been released by University of North Bengal for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professors posts with a total of 129 vacancies. Desired candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format by offline mode before the last date 25.06.2018. Faculties who have finished their PhD or Masters Degree Courses in relevant disciplines can only eligible to apply for this North Bengal University Recruitment 2018. Other details related to this recruitment process can be clearly explained in the below section.
|North Bengal University Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professors|
|Qualification||PhD or Masters Degree|
|Selection Type||Initial shortlisting, Interview|
|Job Location||North Bengal|
North Bengal University Recruitment 2018
The University of North Bengal has been formed in the year 1962 according to the Act of the Legislature of West Bengal. It provides teaching, training and research facilities related to various courses in their university in order to meet the growing needs of the society. The main objective of this institution is to provide the higher education to the people belongs to socio economic backward area of the country. There are many departments available in this institute and the students can choose any course depending on their own interest. In order to fill the vacancies which are lying in various disciplines, this university requires innovative and self dedicated teaching staffs. In the North Bengal University Recruitment 2018, there are vacant positions available for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professors posts. Selected candidates will be recruited on regular basis and shall be given salary as per guidelines followed in the North Bengal University.
North Bengal University Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Salary|
|1.||Professor||26||Rs. 37,400-67,000 /-|
|3.||Assistant Professors||59||Rs. 15,600-39,100|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates who get selected under the above mentioned posts will get a consolidated amount of monthly salary with corresponding grade pay as per the norms followed in the university.
- For Professor posts: Rs. 37,400-67,000 /- + AGP Rs. 10,000 /-
- For Associate Professor posts: 37,400-67,000 /- + AGP Rs. 9000 /-
- For Assistant Professor posts: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + AGP Rs. 6000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for North Bengal University Jobs 2018
Candidates have to check whether they satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility criteria before applying for North Bengal University Recruitment 2018.
Academic Qualification: Applying candidates should have completed the below mentioned educational qualification with relevant post qualification experience.
- Master’s degree/ Ph.D
Other Requirements: Apart from general education, candidates also have to satisfy the below mentioned requirements.
- For Professor posts: Should have a work experience of 10 years
- For Associate Professor posts: Should have a work experience of 08 years
- For Assistant Professor posts: must have cleared NET/ SLET/ SET
Age Limit: The exact Age limit for North Bengal University Jobs 2018 was not mentioned in the official notification. But Age constraint rules will be adopted depending on the posts applied for as well as candidate’s teaching experience.
- As per Norms
Selection Procedure for North Bengal University Jobs 2018
Selection Process: Initially the applications were scrutinized and then the candidates were called for the Interview process.
- Initial shortlisting
Applying Procedure for North Bengal University Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the Application fees by taking the Bank draft drawn in favor of University of North Bengal payable at the NBU Campus Branch of the State Bank of India.
|Post Name||General/ UR||SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B|
|Professor||Rs. 2000 /-||Rs. 1000 /-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1500 /-||Rs. 750 /-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 600 /-||Rs. 300 /-|
Steps for Application: Candidates are asked to confirm that whether they are eligible to apply for the above specified posts. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the official website, “nbu.ac.in“
- Download the advertisement and read all the information mentioned in it carefully
- If you are eligible then you can download the Application Form which is available in the official website
- Fill the Application form with all the required details
- Affix the latest passport size photograph in the Application form
- Send the hardcopy of the filled application form along with other necessary documents to the postal address “The Registrar, University of North Bengal, Dist. Darjeeling ,West Bengal, India PIN– 734013”before the last date 25.06.2018
- Application form and its enclosures should be sent in envelope superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________”
|North Bengal University Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Date of Notification||30th May 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||2nd June 2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||25th June 2018|
Note: As per notice we have discussed the important information like application procedure, selection method and few others of North Bengal University Recruitment 2018 in the above section. Candidates can also refer the official notification of this recruitment, to clarify any doubts.