NMRCL Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) has uncovered a vacancy notification in their official web portal. It conveys about two hundreds of vacancies in Supervisory and Non-Supervisory designations. All these positions require candidates who are holding educational qualification in ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering. So, online applications are invited from the aspirants who aspire to apply. Additional more information related to NMRCL Recruitment 2017 is summarized in the below sections.
|NMRCL Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Station Controller, Section Engineer, etc.||Vacancies||206|
|Qualification||ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Online test, interview etc.||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||09-11-2017||Job Location||India|
NMRCL Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) is a joint venture company with equity participation from the Government of India and Government of Maharashtra. It has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Rail based Mass Rapid Transit System in Nagpur & Pune cities. In Operation and Maintenance department of NMRCL, there is an urgent requirement of various staffs. The official notification states about 206 vacancies found beneath the designation of Station Controller, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer and Technician.
In accordance to the post you have chosen to apply, educational qualification is expected from the candidates. Individuals after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/ Pune or any other projects of MAHA-Metro located in India. After appointment, they will be on probation for a period of two years. More details about NMRCL Recruitment 2017 are narrated below.
Post Wise NMRCL Vacancy Details:
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller S1||62|
|2||Section Engineer (Electrical) S2||05|
|3||Section Engineer (Electronics) S2||04|
|4||Section Engineer (Mechanical) S2||01|
|5||Junior Engineer (Electrical) S1||18|
|6||Junior Engineer (Electronics)||16|
|7||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||04|
|5||Junior Engineer (Civil)||05|
Salary Offered: In the below indicated pay scales, candidates those who get employment opportunity beneath NMRCL Vacancies will be treated with monthly salary.
- Station controller & Junior Engineer – Rs.13500-25520/-
- Section Engineer – Rs.16000-30770/-
- Technician – Rs.8000-14140/-
Apart from the monthly pay, some other benefits will include as per the extent rules of the corporation.
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Benefit
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for NMRCL Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who holding the following said minimum educations qualifications are asked to submit applications for the recently announced NMRCL Jobs.
- Station Controller & Junior Engineer – Diploma in Engineering (Elect/ Electronics/ Mech/ Civil)
- Section Engineer – BE/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mech)
- Technician – ITI (Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics)
Age Restriction: The minimum and maximum age limits applicable for supervisory and non-supervisory jobs is listed below. The cut-off date for determining the age limit is on 1st October 2017.
- Supervisory Posts – 18 to 28 years
- Non-Supervisory Posts – 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age will be granted for the aspirants who are falling under some of the reserved categories such as OBC/ SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen.
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- Ex-servicemen – Service rendered + 3 years
Additional Requirements: To apply for the latest NMRCL Recruitment, Knowledge in Marathi Language is compulsory.
NMRCL Recruitment Selection Process
All these selection stages are included in the upcoming recruitment of NMRCL. So those who are going to apply for the posts said above, be ready to attend these selection phases. Only in case of Station controller/ Train Operator candidates are subject to Psycho test.
- Online test
- Psycho test
- Personal interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for NMRCL Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: All the interested contenders have to remit the application fee via online mode. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, then he/ she will have to submit separate application fee.
- UR & OBC – Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ Women – Rs.150/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Application Submission Steps: Candidates are required to apply online through the MAHA-Metro website. All the certain simple steps to do the online registration is given below,
- Log on the official website “www.metrorailnagpur.com”.
- Click on “Career” link available in the home page.
- Read the official notification and click on “Apply Online” link, if desire.
- Against the notification, click on “Register Here” link and get the registration form.
- Fill all the details in the registration form and hit on “Register”
- A unique User ID and Password will be received.
- Go to the previous page, and feed the login credentials under “User Login”
- On successful login, a new application form will be appeared on the screen.
- Fill the application form and cross check it for doing correction.
- Then, upload the scanned images of photo and signature in correct dimensions, if required.
- Proceed to do the online fee transaction and submit the application form.
- Finally retain the hard copy of application form for future reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||metrorailnagpur.com|
Dates to Remember
|NMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Date of publication of notification||4th October 2017|
|Online registration and depositing application fee will starts from||10th October 2017|
|Online registration and depositing application fee ends on||9th November 2017|
Note: All the essential information relevant to NMRCL Recruitment 2017 is summarized in the above sections. More details about the recruitment are found in the official notification updated in the website.