NLC Recruitment 2017: NLC India Limited, a reputed Company is currently searching for GATE 2017 qualified candidates, to recruit them for the Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) posts that are vacant under following cadres. This notice is especially launched to draw the attention of Engineering graduates. Currently studying final year students can also avail this chance, if they are found eligible. But if selected, at the time of joining he/ she must be able to produce their all mark sheets and provisional certificate. Young and talented citizens can forward their applications through Company portal, if interested. The discipline wise vacancies and other details about this NLC recruitment 2017 are discussed in this section.
|Company||NLC India Limited|
|Designation||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|No. of Posts||100||Last Date||31-01-2017|
|Qualification||Degree/ AMIE/ PG Degree and GATE 2017 score|
|Job Location||India/ Abroad|
NLC Recruitment 2017
NLC India Limited is a leading Indian Government Enterprise that is engaged in the activities of Mining and Power generation. This Navratna status Company was headquartered in Neyveli of Tamil Nadu state. NLC is having a future plan of expanding its units/ schemes in the upcoming year, in order to strengthen or improve its growth and capacity further. To support in these works, NLC Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued to recruit manpower for the Graduate Executive Trainee posts.
Only based on interview marks, final appointment would be made under concerned technical disciplines. Posting will be in any of its units within the country or outside. At the time of joining, a bond will be executed for an amount of Rs.1 Lakh stating appointees must serve in NLC at least for 3 years after training period.
Vacancy Details in NLC
|No.||Disciplines||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|5.||Control & Instrumentation||5|
Academic Profile: Graduates/ Post Graduates on concerned subjects can apply for these NLC vacancies. In this academic qualification, UR/ OBC category candidates might have secured minimum 60% marks and the SC/ ST category aspirants should have obtained at least 50% marks.
Qualifications studied from any UGC/ AICTE recognised universities/ institutes will only be accepted. Further good GATE 2017 score is also important.
- For Graduate Executive Trainee position: Degree or AMIE in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Civil & Structural Engineering/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mining/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ EEE/ ECE/ IT or PG Degree in Computer Applications
Age Limits: Candidates who had not crossed 30 years of age as on 1st December 2016 will fit for the Graduate Executive Trainee posts in NLC. Age concessions are applicable for some of the categories as mentioned below. Anyhow, after all relaxations the maximum age should not exceed 58 years. The upper age limit for all other categories are as follows
- For SC/ ST category: 35 years
- For OBC (NCL) category: 33 years
- For PWD candidates: 40 years
- For PWD (SC/ ST): 45 years
- For PWD (OBC): 43 years
- For Ex-serviceman: as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of applicants GATE-2017 score, contenders will be shortlisted for Interview process of recruitment. List of candidates who are eligible to participate in this selection process will be updated in the Company website very soon.
Also, those aspirants will get a separate intimation through email/ SMS. Necessary original and photocopies of certificates should also be produced for verification, on interview date.
- Based on GATE Score
- Personal Interview
The Industrial Medical Officer of Corporation will do medical checkup for finally selected candidates. Only fitting aspirants shall get deputed at last.
Salary and Allowances: Appointees will be placed under GET position under E-2 Grade. Initially training will be imparted to the selected candidates for a period of one year or more. Monthly salary, Accommodation, DA, Medical treatment, Group Insurance, etc. would be given to those aspirants, for their service.
- Salary Range: Rs.20600–46500/-
Application Charges: Only UR/ OBC category candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fee. This fee should be deposited only using State Bank Collect facility of Company web portal.
- Cost of application: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman/ Internal candidates: No fees
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2017
Only applications submitted through online mode will be accepted. The link used for applying and the steps to be followed are given below.
- Logon to the NLC website “nlcindia.com”.
- Read the detailed advertisement and start filling the form.
- Also upload the scanned copies of documents/ images (if necessary).
- Verify the entered details and press the “Submit” button.
- Using payment link, remit the application fee (as applicable).
- Finally take printout copy of Registration-Cum-Application form and fee receipt, for further use.
For any queries related to this NLC recruitment 2017, contact helpline number 04142 255135 on all working days.
Other PSU Recruitment 2017
- Online application link will enable on this date – 6th Jan 2017
- Closing date of online registration – 31st Jan 2017.
Note: Enough details about the new enrollment planned by NLC Company are discussed on above section. For any doubts, refer the notification.