NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017: National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Ayog is looking to engage the services of most deserving personnel in several posts. In this recruitment, more than hundreds of vacant positions are available in Supervisor, Advisor & Officer posts. Getting engaged via NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017, will leads to serve under short term contractual jobs. Job seekers use this wonderful opportunity available under Central Government. For gathering more information about the recruitment, please scroll down the page.
|NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Designation||Supervisor, Advisor, Officer etc,||Vacancies||183|
|Qualification||Bachelors/ Masters Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Test & Interview||Job Type||Contract|
|Last Date||4th or 16th or 26th August 2017||Job Location||India|
NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017
National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Ayog is a Central Government policy incorporated to move our country towards cooperative federation. The stated aim for NITI Aayog’s is to develop economic policy-making process by the State Governments. Recently, the announcement for 183 vacancies is made publicized from NITI Ayog. Based on the workload these vacancies will be subject to variation. Graduates or Post Graduates who are eligible for NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017 can apply.
Tests and interview will be there for choosing right candidates for the post. The employed persons will be stay in this work for a period of six months to five years, which may be extended based on the recommendation of the performance appraisal board. Those who are satisfied with all these conditions shall submit your applications in online mode.
NITI Ayog Vacancy Details
|Sl.no||Name of the post||No of Openings|
|5||Senior Research Officer||28|
Salary Offered: A lump amount of salary is fixed for the latest NITI Ayog Contractual posts. Those who are employed will get the monthly salary in following pay basis.
- Joint Advisor – Rs.220000/-
- Senior Research Officer/ Research Officer – Rs.125000/-
- Advisor/ Senior Advisor – Rs.265000/-
- Economic Officer – Rs.85000/- or Rs.125000/-
- Young Professional – Rs.60000/-
Qualifications Required to Apply for NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017
Academic Qualification: Graduates or Post Graduates are the right persons to apply for NITI Ayog Jobs. Candidates before applying must ensure about the stream chosen in your academic degree.
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree
Age Restrictions: Individuals who are laid down in the below age groups will be considered for posts vacant in NITI.
- Section Supervisor – 64 years & above
- Deputy Advisor – 30 to 50 years
- Research/ Economic Officer – 26 to 35 years
- Young Professional – 35 years (Upper age)
- Other Posts – 35 to 50 years
Necessary Experience: apart from the educational qualification, applicants must hold some years of experience to achieve the above said posts.
- Section supervisor – 5 years
- Young Professional – One year
NITI Ayog Recruitment Process
NITI will conducts written examination and personal interview to recruit suitable candidates. Aspirants who wish to be hired under NITI Ayog Jobs must have to succeed in both the rounds.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
Applying Procedure for NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017
Once you decide to participate in the upcoming NITI Ayog Recruitment, aspirants have to submit the application in online mode. The step by step procedure for submitting the online application is listed below,
- Candidates required to log on the official website “www.niti.gov.in”.
- Click on “Career” tab followed by clicking “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post and hit on “Click here to Apply”
- Then hit on “Apply Online”
- Fill the new application form appeared on the screen.
- Click on “Next” button to enter into the next page.
- Cross check all the filled in details for doing corrections.
- Upload the scanned images of documents, if required.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Retain the hard copy of application form by clicking “Print Application”
|Official Notification & Apply Online here||niti.gov.in|
|NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017 – Important Details|
|Starting date to apply online||28th July 2017|
|Last date to apply online||Supervisor, Advisor, Research/ Economic Officer||26th August 2017|
|Young Professional||16th August 2017|
|Protocol Officer||4th August 2017|
Note: Candidates, you may get the overall vision about NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017 in the above sections.