NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Technology (NIT) in Uttarakhand has released a direct recruitment notification for Teaching posts by inviting applications from candidates those who are interested in Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade-I works. Indian nationals those who have excellent academic background, previous experience, potential for carrying out research activities and dedication towards work can utilize this career opportunity, if having interest to work in this government institute. All posts are purely permanent under this NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018. To know more details, read each and every paragraph that is given below.
|NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Grade-I|
NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018
NIT Uttarakhand is one among the 31 NITs established by Indian Government. This institute offers UG, PG and Ph.D programs in Engineering, Technology and Science disciplines. To teach students on some of the Engineering and Non-Engineering subjects, now NIT Uttarakhand urgently requires 38 teaching staffs. Interested candidates submit your job applications on or before 13th March 2018. Candidates with higher qualification and experience on teaching and research works shall be given more preference. There will be no test. Only interview will be conducted. Handful salary and other benefits are waiting for the candidates those who are going to be selected under this NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018. So, hurry up! To know about discipline-wise vacancies and other information relevant to NIT Uttarakhand Faculty Recruitment 2018, keep reading remaining paragraphs.
NIT Uttarakhand Job Vacancy Details
|No.||Name of Post||Vacancies||Basic Pay/ Salary|
Discipline-wise NIT Uttarakhand Faculty Vacancy 2018
|Discipline-wise NIT Uttarakhand Faculty Vacancy 2018|
|No.||Department/ Discipline||Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
Salary Package: As indicated above in vacancy table, selected candidates will get salary along with admissible allowances as per institute norms from time to time.
- Professor: 7th CPC Pay Level 14A
- Associate Professor: 7th CPC Pay Level 13A2
- Assistant Professor: 7th CPC Pay Level 12
Eligibilities to Apply for NIT Uttarakhand Faculty Recruitment 2018
Qualification: Aspirants must have completed doctoral degree on relevant subject of specialization to apply for this NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018.
- Ph.D in relevant disciplines
To know about the preferred specialization in Ph.D, refer the NIT Uttarakhand Faculty Recruitment 2018 Notification that we have linked in this article.
Experience: All applicants must have gained previous teaching/ research experience from any reputed academic institute/ R&D labs or relevant industry.
- Professor: 10 to 13 years
- Associate Professor: 6 to 9 years
- Assistant Professor: 3 to 6 years
Selection Process of NIT Uttarakhand Teaching Jobs
On the basis of qualification and experience of applicants, first shortlisting will be done. All shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview through email id (indicated by candidates in application). Aspirants should come prepared for a 10 minutes presentation on a topic relevant to subject of specialization (preferably best research work). After presentation, interview, document verification will be conducted.
- Initial Shortlisting
- Presentation/ Seminar, Interview + Document Verification
How to Apply for NIT Uttarakhand Faculty Recruitment 2018?
Application Fee: Online applications have to be submitted by candidates those who are willing to participate on this NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018. While submitting application, aspirants have to pay fee as follows.
- Non-refundable Fee: Rs.1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online only
Faculties of NIT Uttarakhand are exempted from depositing the application fee, for this they must apply only using Institute mail ID for registering on the portal.
Applying Procedure: The general guidelines to submit online application form are given below. Aspirants those who are found eligible and willing to apply for more than post should have to submit separate application and fee for each post.
- Visit NIT Uttarakhand website “nituk.ac.in”
- Click “Advertisement for Faculty Recruitment 2018” link available on News & Announcement section
- A page with official notification, fee payment link and apply online link will open
- Read the detailed advertisement and click “Apply Online” link
- Select and click on the post which you want to apply
- Read the instructions that display and click “Next” option
- Do the New Registration first by entering your Email id
- Now, login into the application part using your user id (i.e. registered email id) and password
- Fill all * marked fields in application correctly
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature as per required specifications
- Preview the filled details and hit “Lock & Confirm” button
- The application will get submitted
- Now take printout copy of submitted application and proceed to make the payment
- Select the payment category and provide details that are required to complete payment
- Submit the filled details and do the transaction successfully
- Take printout copy of fee paid receipt
Forward the hardcopy of submitted online application form along with self attested photocopies of following document proofs by Speed/ Registered Post/ Courier to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, Temp. Campus, Govt. ITI, Srinagar, Distt. Pauri (Garhwal) Uttarakhand, India, PIN – 246 174” before 5.30 PM of last date.
- Educational qualification certificates and marksheets
- Experience certificate
- No Objection certificate
- Fee paid receipt (write applicant name on it)
- Caste certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if any), etc
Important Dates of NIT Uttarakhand Faculty Recruitment 2018
|Date of Advertisement||14th February 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||14th February 2018|
|Last date for online application submission||13th March 2018 (5.30 PM)|
|Last date for online fee payment||13th March 2018 (5.30 PM)|
|Last date for receipt of hardcopy of application||20th March 2018 (5.30 PM)|
|Shortlisted candidates list will be published on NIT Uttarakhand website on||Updated Soon….|
|Date of Interview, document verification||Updated Soon….|
Note: Candidates who searched for the details about current teaching jobs in NIT Uttarakhand might have got enough information from above section. To know in detail about selection procedure, appointment and other terms & conditions of this NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018, read the official notification that we have linked in this article.