NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017: A Current Job Notification has been released by the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli for filling up Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts. Candidates who have the required Eligibility criteria can apply for this NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017 which has a total of 177 vacancies. Dedicated Job hunters who are interested in Teaching Jobs are advised to grab this good chance to be a part of the prestigious Institution NIT Trichy. Further details about this recruitment will be mentioned below in this section.
|NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Professor Jobs||No of Openings||177|
|Selection Process||Merit List||Job Nature||Contractual/Permanent|
|Last Date||21.11.2017||Job Location||Trichy, Tamil Nadu|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
The National Institute of Technology formerly known as Regional Engineering College Tiruchirappalli was situated at the heart of Tamil Nadu on the banks of the river Cauvery. It was initially started as a joint and co-operative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu during 1964 with a view to meet out the needs of man-power in technology for the Country. Because of their rich experience in teaching this institution was granted Deemed University Status with the approval of the University Grants Commission, the All India Council for Technical Education and the Govt. of India in the year 2003 and it was renamed as National Institute of Technology. So now NIT Trichy is considered as an autonomous co-educational technological institute, with 10 undergraduate and 22 graduate programs.
NIT Trichy Vacancy Details 2017
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Salary||No of Vacancies|
|01||Assistant Professor||Rs 6000/ Rs 7000 /- (on contract)||177|
|Rs 30000 /-|
|02||Associate Professor||Rs 42800 /-|
|03||Professor||Rs 48000 /-|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have the below mentioned Eligibility criteria for applying NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification: The Essential Educational Qualification required for different posts available in NIT Trichy Jobs 2017 is listed below.
- B.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D
Age Limit: The common Age Limit for different categories of Posts is listed below.
- For Assistant Professor (Contractual): 32/35 Years
- For Assistant Professor (Permanent): 38 Years
- For Associate Professor & Professor Posts: 60 Years
Selection Process: The selection Process consists of the following steps
- Merit List
|SC/ ST||Rs 500/-|
Applying Procedure for NIT Trichy Jobs 2017
The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website “www.nitt.edu”.
- Download the NIT Trichy Recruitment Notification from the Official website and read all the Instructions carefully.
- Click the Application Form link on the home page and after that you have to select the option “Apply now”.
- Fill the Application Form carefully without any mistakes.
- While Filling the Application Form the candidates have to upload the scanned images of the Photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fees and after checking all the details click the Final Submit button and take a Print out of the Application Form.
- Send the hard copy of online application Form to the following address Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015″ by Speed/ Registered Post on or before last 21.11.2017 mentioning on the cover Letter “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………IN THE DEPARTMENT OF………….”.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||recruitment.nitt.edu|
|NIT Trichy Jobs 2017- Dates|
|Last Date For Online Application||11.11.2017|
|Last Date For Submission of Hardcopy||21.11.2017|
We have provided here all details about NIT Trichy Jobs 2017.If you have any queries related to this NIT Trichy Recruitment 2017 then ask us by writing on our comment section so that our experts will reply you as soon as possible with the proper solution.