NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018: A Current Job Notification has been released by the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli for filling up Faculty Posts on a Temporary basis. Candidates who have the required Eligibility criteria can apply for this NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018 which has a total of 28 vacancies. Dedicated Job hunters who are interested in Teaching Jobs are advised to grab this good chance to be a part of the prestigious Institution NIT Trichy. Further details about this recruitment will be mentioned below in this section.
|NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Position Name||Temporary Faculty|
|No of Openings||28|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Ph.D|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Nature||Temporary/ Part time|
|Job Location||Trichy, Tamil Nadu|
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018
The National Institute of Technology formerly known as Regional Engineering College Tiruchirappalli was situated at the heart of Tamil Nadu on the banks of the river Cauvery. It was initially started as a joint and co-operative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu during 1964 with a view to meet out the needs of man-power in technology for the Country. Because of their rich experience in teaching this institution was granted Deemed University Status with the approval of the University Grants Commission, the All India Council for Technical Education and the Govt. of India in the year 2003 and it was renamed as National Institute of Technology. So now NIT Trichy is considered as an autonomous co-educational technological institute, with 10 undergraduate and 22 graduate programs.
NIT Trichy Vacancy Details 2018
|Sl.No||Designation Name||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|1.||Temporary Faculty||28||Rs. 25000-50000/-|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates will get a fixed monthly salary according to the Norms followed in the Organization.
- For those with PhD:Rs.50000/-
- For those with PG Degree: Rs. 40000/-
- For Others:Rs. 25000/-
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have the below mentioned Eligibility criteria for applying NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: The Essential Educational Qualification required for Faculty posts available in NIT Trichy Jobs 2018 is listed below.
- UG/ PG / Ph.D
Age Limit: The Age Limit criteria will be followed as per the norms followed in the organization.
- As per Norms
Selection Process: The selection Process consists of the following steps
- Written Exam
Applying Procedure for NIT Trichy Jobs 2018
Application Fees: Candidates no need to pay the application fees for this recruitment
Steps for Online Application: The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website “www.nitt.edu”.
- Download the NIT Trichy Recruitment Notification from the Official website and read all the Instructions carefully.
- Click the Application Form link on the home page and after that you have to select the option “Apply now”.
- Fill the Application Form carefully without any mistakes.
- While Filling the Application Form the candidates have to upload the scanned images of the Photograph and signature.
- Click the Final Submit button and take a Print out of the Application Form.
- Send the hard copy of online application Form to the following address Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015″ by Speed/ Registered Post on or before last date 02.07.2018
- Envelope should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TEMPORARY FACULTY IN THE DEPARTMENT OF………….”.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||recruitment.nitt.edu|
|NIT Trichy Jobs 2018- Dates|
|Last Date For Online Application||28th June 2018|
|Last Date For Submission of Hardcopy||02nd July 2018|
Note: We have provided here all details about NIT Trichy Jobs. If you have any queries related to this NIT Trichy Recruitment 2018 then ask us by writing on our comment section so that our experts will reply you as soon as possible with the proper solution.