NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017: National Institute of Technology, Silchar has recently issued a vacancy Notification for the Recruitment of various Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Posts with a total of 137 Vacancies. Individuals who are looking for various Central Government Jobs can make use of this rare Opportunity announced by one of the reputed Organization. Eligible candidates with desired Educational Qualification can check all the details about NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017 in the Official website. Other details of this recruitment can be explained briefly in this section.
|NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Posts||No of Vacancies||137|
|Selection Process||Interview||Application Mode||Offline|
|Last Date||30.11.2017||Job Location||Silchar, Assam|
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Technology, Silchar was initially established as a Regional Engineering College in the year 1967. But later on in the Year of 2002 it was upgraded to the Status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as the Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007. The institute is committed to the challenging task of development in technical education by preparing graduates in the highly sophisticated field of engineering and technology. Development of India as an emerging industrial power is a demanding exercise as it involves the combination of cost effectiveness and efficiency along with producing world-class technology. For about five decades the Teaching Faculties have been doing it with sincerity and commitment at NIT Silchar. A latest Job Notification NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017 has been established by this Organization for recruiting 137 Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Posts.
NIT Silchar Vacancy 2017 Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|01||Professor (HAG Scale)||Rs 67,000- 79,000 /-||137|
|02||Professor||Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP Rs 10,500|
|03||Associate Professor||Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP Rs 9,500|
|04||Assistant Professor||Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP Rs 8,000|
|05||Assistant Professor (On Contract)||Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP Rs 7,000 / 6000|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates will get a Fixed Monthly and other allowances should be paid according to the Norms followed in NIT Silchar.
- For Professor (HAG Scale)- Rs 67,000- 79,000 /- per month
- For Professor- Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP Rs 10,500 per month
- For Associate Professor- Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP Rs 9,500 per month
- For Assistant Professor- Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP Rs 8,000 per month
- For Assistant Professor (on Contract) – Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP Rs 7,000/ 6000 per month.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have the below mentioned Eligibility criteria for applying NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification: The Essential Educational Qualification required for different posts available in NIT Silchar Jobs 2017 is listed below.
- ME/ M.Tech
- M.Arch/ M.Plan
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the Age criteria mentioned by NIT Silchar. Age limit will be applicable according to the Norms followed in the Organization.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview Process.
Application Fees: Candidates have to remit the below mentioned Application Fees directly to State Bank of India A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN 0007061 in favour of Director, NIT Silchar.
- For General and OBC: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST & PWD: Rs 500/-
Applying Procedure for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are interested in NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017 and satisfying all the above mentioned Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply through the offline mode. The Steps involved in Online Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website nits.ac.in .
- Download the Notification from the Official website and read all the instructions mentioned in it carefully.
- Applicants are required to apply separately for different departments if they are applying for more than one discipline/ departments.
- Candidates have to download the Application Form and take a Print out of it.
- Fill the Application Form carefully without any mistakes and pay the Application Fees.
- The Filled Application Form along with all the Necessary documents should be sent by Speed/ Register Post to the Address” Dean (F.W), National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar, Assam – 788 010″ on or before 30th November, 2017.
|NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Last Date For Submission of Hardcopy||30th November, 2017.|
We have provided here all details about NIT Silchar Jobs 2017. If you have any queries related to this NIT Silchar Recruitment 2017 then ask us by writing on our comment section so that our experts will reply you as soon as possible with the proper solution.