NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra has recently issued a vacancy notification for Associate Professor posts in its official website. Individuals who are looking for Central Government Jobs can make use of this rare opportunity, if having interest to work on teaching lines. But, applying citizens must have good academic records and previous experience on similar field. Last date prescribed for application submission is 23rd February 2018. To know about the vacancies, salary scale and other details of NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018, go through the below section.
|NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
|Job Location||Kurukshetra, Haryana|
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra was initially established in the name Regional Engineering College as a Joint Enterprise of the Government of India and Government of Haryana in the year 1963. But later on in the Year of 2008 it was given the status Institute of National Importance and now it is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology established and administered by the Government of India. This reputed institute now requires teaching staffs for its Engineering, Science, Humanities & Social Science, Business Administration and Computer departments. Apart from teaching, aspirants applying for this NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 should also have interest on research field. Individuals with all those expected qualities will be selected for appointment after a short interview. To know about the details of reservation, refer the NIT Kurukshetra Associate Professor Notification 2018. But before that, read the general information that we have given below.
NIT Kurukshetra Vacancy 2018
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Maximum Salary|
Salary Offered: Candidates will get Pay Band-4 salary and other allowances from time to time as per norms followed in NIT Kurukshetra.
- Salary Range – Rs.37400 to 67000/- + Grade Pay of Rs.9500/-
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have to carefully read all the below mentioned eligibility criteria before applying NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification: The essential educational qualification required to apply for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 is given below.
- Ph.D in Engineering/ Science/ Humanities & Social Science/ Business Administration/ Computer Applications with first class marks
Experience: Aspirants applying for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 should also have obtained previous experience as follows.
- 3 years worked as Assistant Professor with AGP of Rs.8000/- (6 years after Ph.D)
Selection Procedure for NIT Kurukshetra Jobs
Selection Process: Suitable candidates will be hired for NIT Kurukshetra Associate Professor Jobs 2018 based on their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Initial Shortlisting
- Brief Technical Presentation
- Document Verification
- Physical & Medical Examination
Applying Procedure for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates have to remit the below mentioned application fees by online mode through SBI collect or crossed demand draft taken in favour of “Director,National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra” on any Nationalized Bank payable at Kurukshetra.
- For UR candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For PWDs: Rs.500/-
Indian nationals those who are applying from abroad can pay their application fee US $ 25 (for all categories) in the name of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra” to
the Institute Bank Account No. 10116885013, State Bank of India NIT Kurukshetra Branch, IFSC
Code: SBIN0006260, Swift Code: SBININBB436, MICR Code: 136002003.
Applying Procedure: Candidates who are interested in NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 and satisfying all the above mentioned eligibility criteria are advised to apply through offline mode for Associate Professor Jobs. The steps involved in application process is listed below.
- Candidates have to first visit the official website www.nitkkr.ac.in
- Download the notification and blank application form from the official website
- Applicants are required to apply separately for different departments, if they are applying for more than one discipline/ departments.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes
- The filled application form along with proof of application fee payment and all other necessary document copies should be sent by Post/ Courier to the address “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana)” before 5:30 PM of last date.
- Candidates have to mention the Post Applied, Department and discipline details on the top left corner of the Envelope containing the application form
Important Dates of NIT Kurukshetra Associate Professor Recruitment 2018
|NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Last Date For Submitting Hard copy of Applications||23rd February 2018|
Note: We have provided all details about current vacancies arised for Associate Professor posts in NIT Kurukshetra on above section. If you have any queries related to this NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2018, then ask us by writing on our comment section so that our experts will reply you as soon as possible with the proper solution.