NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017: A Latest Job Notification has been released by the National Institute of Technology, Durgapur for filling up Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts with a total of 104 vacancies. Candidates who have the required Eligibility criteria can apply for this NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date 06.11.2017. If you are Job Seeker looking for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017 then you are in the right place, here we will update all the complete details about this Recruitment in the below section.
|NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Professor Jobs||No of Openings||104|
|Qualification||M.E/ M.Tech and Ph.D||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Merit List, Interview||Job Nature||Contractual/Permanent|
|Last Date||06.11.2017||Job Location||Durgapur, West Bengal|
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur is a Central Government Engineering College located in the state of West Bengal which was founded in the Year 1960. Formerly it was called as the Regional Engineering College, Durgapur which is one among the first Eight Engineering Colleges Established in India. The institute is committed to the challenging task of development in technical education by preparing graduates in the highly sophisticated field of engineering and technology. Development of India as an emerging industrial power is a demanding exercise as it involves the combination of cost effectiveness and efficiency along with producing world-class technology. For about five decades the Teaching Faculties have been doing it with sincerity and commitment at NIT Durgapur.
NIT Durgapur Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary||No of Vacancies|
|01||Assistant Professor (Contract)||Rs 15,600- 39,100||104|
|02||Assistant Professor (Permanent)|
|03||Associate Professor (Permanent)||Rs 37,400- 67,000|
|04||Professor (Permanent)||Rs 37,400- 67,000|
Selected Candidates will get Monthly salary and other Allowances according to the Norms followed in NIT Durgapur. The Salary Structure for different designations available in this Recruitment are listed below.
- For Assistant Professor (Contract)- Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP 6000/7000
- For Assistant Professor (Permanent)- Rs 15,600- 39,100 + AGP 8000
- For Associate Professor (Permanent)- Rs 37,400- 67,000 + AGP 9500
- For Professor (Permanent)- Rs 37,400- 67,000 + AGP 10500
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have the below mentioned Eligibility criteria for applying NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification: The Essential Educational Qualification required for different posts available in NIT Durgapur Jobs 2017 is listed below.
- ME/ M.Tech and Ph.D
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the Age criteria mentioned by NIT Durgapur. For further details visit the official website of NIT Durgapur.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Merit List
Application Fees: Candidates have to remit the Application Fees of Rs 600 by taking the demand draft in favour of NIT Durgapur.
Applying Procedure for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017
The Steps involved in Offline Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website nitdgp.ac.in.
- Download the Notification from the Official website and check whether you satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in it.
- Eligible candidates can download the Application form and take a print out of it.
- Applicants are required to apply separately for different departments if they are applying for more than one discipline/ departments.
- Start filling the Application Form with all the required details carefully without any mistakes.
- Candidates should pay the Application Fees Only in Offline Mode.
- The duly filled Application Form along with the payment Receipt of Application Fees and Necessary documents should be sent to the Address Registrar, NIT Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur 713209, West Bengal, India mentioning on the cover Letter “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………IN THE DEPARTMENT OF………….”
|NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date For Submission of Application||20.09.2017|
|Last Date For Submission of Application||06.11.2017|
We have provided here all details about NIT Durgapur Jobs 2017. If you have any queries related to this NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017 then ask us by writing on our comment section so that our experts will reply you as soon as possible with the proper solution.