NIMHANS Recruitment 2017: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences has made a notification for filling 66 Post Registered Internee Nurse Vacancies in their Organization. Persons who have completed their B.Sc in Nursing Qualification alone are eligible to apply for this Recruitment. Eligible Candidates can apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date 25th November 2017. Other details such as Age Limit, Selection Process, Remuneration details etc can be mentioned in the below section.
|NIMHANS Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Post Registered Internee Nurse||Vacancy||66|
|Qualification||B.Sc in Nursing||Job Type||Medical – Nurse|
|Selection Process||Merit List||Job Nature||Temporary|
NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is a multidisciplinary institute which is involved in giving patient care in the field of mental health and neurosciences. It is providing high standards of clinical care, quality training and research in several areas of medical sciences. This Institute also provides inputs to the Central and State Governments in areas including the establishment of new psychiatric facilities, improvement of existing facilities and strategizing a national programme for mental health. NIMHANS has made a significant progress and is a centre for excellence in mental health and neuroscience in the country. NIMHANS has produced more than 1,000 Psychiatrists, about 600 Clinical Psychologists and Psychiatric Nurses so far who are working in both national and international Houspitals.
|S.No||Post Name||Post Nos||Salary|
|1||Registered Internee Nurse||66||Rs 12,000 /-|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have the Complete Knowledge about the Eligibility criteria mentioned in NIMHANS Recruitment 2017. The various Eligibility criteria Norms available for this Recruitment are listed below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- B.Sc Nursing with Registration in Nursing.
Age Limit: Candidates should satisfy the below mentioned Age Limit Criteria as on the date 25.11.2017.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30Years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their aggregate marks obtained in B.Sc Nursing course.
Application Procedure for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the Official website of Institute nimhans.ac.in
- Download the Recruitment Notification from the Vacancy Announcement Section in the Home page and read all the instructions made in the Notification.
- If you meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Notification, then you can download the Application form from the same page itself.
- Take a Print out of the Application form and fill all the required details asked in the Form.
- A recent Passport size photo is to be pasted on the Application form and should be signed across by the candidate.
- Don’t forget to put your signature at the bottom of your Application Form.
- Applicants are advised to Send this Application Form along with all the Necessary documents such as Age Proof, Qualification and Registration Certificates to the Address The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru- 560029, India on or before 25.11.2017 up to 4.30 PM.
|NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25.10.2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25.11.2017|
In this section we have discussed about NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 and their related Informations. Candidates having further doubts are advised to refer the Official Notification attached in this section.