NGRI Recruitment 2017: National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has announced one general recruitment notice for Indians with good track record concerned to following skilled posts. Only very limited vacancies are existing under this leading institute, but purely permanent in nature. This circular has been let out due to lack of employees in helping superiors on implementing the Official language policy of GOI, doing stenographic and other such duties in Office/ Laboratory, etc. Young and self motivated candidates who can put their full efforts in helping competent authorities in these works can submit their profile through internet site.
|Institution||National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)|
|Designation||Hindi Translator and Stenographer|
|Vacancy Nos||05||Last Date||23-01-2017|
|Education||H.Sc/ Diploma & Master Degree|
|Place of Posting||Hyderabad|
NGRI Recruitment 2017
National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) is a reputed organisation that conducts research and development activities on solid earth areas. This institute works under guidance of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), Indian Government. Recently, NGRI has unlaced an employment notification with the only focus of occupying Junior level Hindi Translator and Stenographer posts in its administration.
At the time of actual selection through competitive tests, indicated number of posts may vary. Within India, selected aspirants may get posting in any of the divisions of CSIR. But most probably, the initial place of posting is Hyderabad where NGRI has been set up. As applicable to Central Government and CSIR employees, certain benefits will be offered to the appointees under this Council service (including Pension).
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||JHT/ Junior Hindi Translator||1||30 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2.||JSG / Junior Stenographer||4||28 years||Rs.20200/-|
Necessary Education: School level qualification upto 10+2 standard or Post Graduation on translation field is the requisite education to apply against NGRI recruitment 2017. The post wise academic details are mentioned below.
- For Junior Hindi Translator position: Master Degree or equivalent in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject and Diploma/ certificate course in translation.
- For Junior Stenographer designation: passed in B.Sc or equivalent examination
Also, shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. and typing skill on Computer is obligatory for Junior Stenographer designation. Citizens with Hindi/ English or both as a medium of examination at degree level are also found eligible for Junior Hindi Translator position.
Work Experience: Inline experience in translation works from Hind to English and vice-versa in any Governmental Offices seems to be one of the eligible criterions for Junior Hindi Translator post, if applier doesn’t have Diploma or equivalent certificate on concerned fields.
- For Junior Hindi Translator post: 2 years
Age Restrictions: Candidates who are above 30/ 28 years of age (based on position) are found unfit for Hindi Translator/ Stenographer posts. Closing date prescribed for application submission is the cut-off date for reckoning upper ages. Only for following reserved categories, age relaxation is applicable if valid document proofs are produced.
- For SC/ ST/ J&K Domicile category: 5 years
- For OBC under NCL category: 3 years
- For regular employees of Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies: 5 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
- Age limit for Widows/ Divorced Women: can have 35 years
The CSIR employees shall also get concessions in upper age, if he/ she is applying for Junior Hindi Translator post. Ex-Serviceman may also get relaxations as per latest GOI norms.
Selection Process: NGRI screening committee will analyse the received applications and appliers with outstanding academic records/ experience records will be separated for tests (based on designation he/ she had applied). Sometimes a preliminary screening test may also be organized, if applications are more in number.
- For Junior Hindi Translator post: Written Exam is the mode of selection which will comprise of two papers like Translation and General Hindi & General English. The qualifying mark in each subject is 75 and the time allotted is 2 hours (each).
- For Junior Stenographer position: Shorthand and Typing Tests will be conducted. Typing exam will be in English (40 w.p.m.)/ Hindi (35 w.p.m.) and it is just qualifying in nature only. In Shorthand test (English/ Hindi), dictation (10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m.) and transcription will be conducted.
Pay Scale and Salary: Candidates who are recruited for Junior Hindi Translator post shall get Pay Band-2 scale salary and the pay set for Junior Stenographer position will be in a standard of Pay Band-1. Besides, HRA, TA, DA, Reimbursement of Medical Expenses, etc. would also be provided.
- For Junior Hindi Translator post: Rs.9300 – 34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- For Junior Stenographer position: Rs.5200 – 20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
Application Charges: Using the link provided in online application, remit the prescribed amount of non-refundable fee to get considered for this NGRI recruitment 2017.
- Cost of Application: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees: No fees
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for NGRI Recruitment 2017
Citizens who desire to work under NGRI as a Junior level Stenographer/ Hindi Translator can respond for this recruitment by submitting the applications through online mode. The general instructions to be followed are,
- Open the link ngri.org.in.
- Under the “News” section, click the concerned online application link which you want to apply.
- Read the details given in the newly opened page and hit the “New users Please Register”.
- Enter requisite details and login to fill the application form.
- Also upload the scanned copies of documents, photograph & signature as per specifications.
- After prior checking, hit the “Submit” button.
- Finally take printout copy of completed application.
- Also remit the application fee using the payment gateway provided in website.
- Commencing date of online registration – 31st Dec 2016
- Deadline for filling online application – 23rd Jan 2017
Note: Details about the employment opportunities currently open in NGRI institute are discussed on above section. To get more information, read the official notification.