NFC Recruitment 2018: Department of Atomic Energy has scattered out an announcement for filling the vacant positions of Nurse, Sub-Officer, Stenographer, Driver and other posts with a total of 36 vacancies. After satisfying eligibility conditions, interested candidates can submit their applications only via online mode before the last date 29.06.2018. So that the selected candidates can be posted in units such as Nuclear Fuel Complex Hyderabad; Zirconium Complex, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu; and NFC-Kota, a green field project. Further information about this NFC Recruitment 2018 can be clearly explained in the below section.
|NFC Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||Nurse, Sub-Officer, Stenographer, Driver and other posts|
|Qualification||10th /12th Standard, Graduation degree, Diploma|
|Selection Type||Preliminary (Screening) Test, Advance Test & Skill Test|
NFC Recruitment 2018
The Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) is a major industrial unit of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India which was formed in the year 1971. It is mainly involved in supplying nuclear fuel bundles and reactor core components for all the nuclear power reactors operating in India. This complex has a unique facility where the natural and enriched uranium fuel, zirconium alloy cladding and reactor core components are manufactured under one roof. Now this organization has released a job advertisement in their official website for filling up various posts in order to carry out all its administrative functions with a total of 36 vacancies. Candidates meeting all the eligibility conditions can submit their applications through online mode.
NFC Vacancies 2018
|Sl.No||Name of Posts||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Nurse ‘A’||02||Rs. 44900- /-|
|3.||Leading Fireman ‘A’||01||Rs.25500/-|
|8.||Upper Division Clerk||04|
Remuneration Offered: Candidates who get selected under the above mentioned posts will get a decent amount as a monthly salary as per the norms followed in the Organization.
- Refer Table
Eligibility Criteria for NFC Jobs 2018
Candidates must have the Complete Knowledge about the Eligibility criteria mentioned in NFC Recruitment 2018. The various Eligibility criteria Norms available for this recruitment are listed below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- For Posts No. 01: XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery
- For Posts No. 02: SSC + Sub Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College
- For Posts No. 03: SSC or equivalent
- For Posts No. 04: 12th Standard
- For Posts No. 05 to 07, 09 & 10: Matriculation
- For Posts No. 08: Graduation degree
Age Limit: Applying candidates should satisfy the below mentioned age limit as on the last date of receipt of application form.
- For Posts No. 01: 18 to 30 years
- For Posts No. 02: 18 to 45 years
- For Posts No. 03,07: 18 to 37 years
- For Posts No. 04: 18 to 25 years
- For Posts No. 05,06, 08,09, 10: 18 to 27 years
Selection Procedure for NFC Recruitment 2018
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the below mentioned Recruitment process,
- Preliminary (Screening) Test
- Advance Test
- Skill Test
Applying Procedure for NFC Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates need to pay the below prescribed application fees by means of online/ offline mode.
- For Posts No.01,02 & 05: Rs. 150 /-
- For Posts No. 03, 04, 06 to 10: Rs. 100 /-
- SC/ST, Women, EXSM, PWD: Nil
Steps for Online Application: The steps involved in Application Process is as listed below,
- Candidates have to visit the Official website, nfc.gov.in
- Download the advertisement from the “Latest Information” section
- If you meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Notification, then you can start to fill the Application form
- Click the “Apply Online” from the Employment Opportunity Section
- Click on the New User link and enter your E-mail id and Mobile number in it
- A User Name and Password will be sent to your E-mail id and Mobile number
- Login and start filling all the details in your application form
- Upload the passport size photo and signature of the candidate
- Pay the Application fees in available mode
- After completing the filled application for Click Save and “Submit”
- Applicants are advised to print this Application Form for future use
|Official Notification & Application Form||nfc.gov.in|
|NFC Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||9th June 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application||29th June 2018|
Note: In this section we have discussed about NFC Recruitment 2018 and their related details. Candidates having further doubts are advised to refer the Official Notification attached in this section.