NEET MBBS, BDS Syllabus 2017: Finally the most awaited entrance exam notification has been released from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for the Admission to MBBS/ MDS courses across the country. Its termed as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). This examination is mainly conducted to fulfill all India, State Government, Management, NRI in private Medical/ Dental Colleges or any Deemed University quota seats. This entrance examination is beneficial for the aspirants, who are eager to do their higher studies in medical field. Candidates who are qualified up to Higher Secondary level are eligible for NEET examination. To get succeed in this entrance examination, you must put great effort while preparing for the examination. In the upcoming sections, we had discussed about NEET MBBS, BDS Syllabus 2017 to reduce the difficulty of such candidates.
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||NEET (UG) exam 2017|
|Exam Category||CBSE exam|
|Exam Date||May 7 2017|
NEET MBBS, BDS Syllabus 2017
NEET examination is conducted once in every year, before the academic start of MBBS and BDS courses. Candidates are permitted to attend the NEET examination only for 3 attempts. Aspiring candidates should have passed in the Physics, chemistry, biology/ bio-technology and English subjects in higher secondary level to participate in this exam. The basic eligibility criteria needed for NEET examination is listed below,
- Educational Qualification: HSC
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Selection Process: Written examination
To be a Doctor/ Dentists in future is the aim for most of the students. Because of that and it’s an all over India recruitment, the competition for the examination is too high.
Applied candidates have to write an objective type written examination for a composite duration of 3 hours. You know about the competition for the examination, equivalent to that candidates must prepare well for the examination. For your convenience, we had collected each and every topic of NEET MBBS, BDS Syllabus 2017 and provided hereunder.
Subjects for NEET MBBS, BDS Exam:
NEET (UG) test shall comprise of single paper only, which would be conducted for a composite duration of three hours. It is an objective type examination. The questions will be asked in the following sections,
NEET MBBS, BDS Exam Pattern 2017
In single tire of NEET examination, question paper will comprise of four sections, questions will be drafted from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Each of the section carries 45 questions, which is calculated to 180 marks.
- An aggregate of 180 objective type questions are asked in the examination.
- Totally, 720 marks are allotted for the examination.
- The question paper will be available in 10 languages.
- The NEET examination will be conducted in offline
- Four marks will be awarded or each correct response.
- A negative marking of one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||No of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
Subjects Wise NEET MBBS, BDS Syllabus 2017:
Herein, you get the topics related to NEET examination. Before attending the examination, aspirants must be aware of the following topics and subtopics. The syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Biology sections are separately given below,
- Physics Syllabus for NEET Exam:
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, energy and power
- Motion of particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic Effects of current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Chemistry Syllabus for NEET Exam:
- Basic concepts of chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-block element
- Some p-block elements
- Organic chemistry- some basic principles and techniques
- Environmental chemistry
- Solid state
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principals and processes of Isolation of elements
- D 7 f-block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Halaulkanes and Halaorenes
- Alcohols, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Biology Syllabus for NEET Exam:
This section includes both Botany and Zoology section. It somewhat important compared to other sections, because 90 marks are asked in this section.
- Diversity in living world
- Structural organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and environment
|Download syllabu for NEET MBBS Exam||Click here|
Upcoming NEET Exam 2017
In order to fulfill numerous number of MBBS or BDS quota seats in Government or Private Medical colleges all over India, MEET examination is conducted every year. It’s a kind of entrance examination, to test the knowledge of the candidates to study the course. This eligibility examination is scheduled in the month of May. For duration of 3 hours from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM, exam is scheduled on the concerned day.
- Name of exam: NEET (UG) exam
- Date of examination – 7th May 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections and lists give the information relevant to NEET MBBS, BDS Syllabus 2017. Additionally, the applicants get the details about NEET exam also.