NDMC Recruitment 2017: North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) reveals a public notice in terms of employment opportunity, which states that about 133 vacancies are currently bloomed under the designation of Field Worker. Zone Wise, NDMC Vacancies are distributed for the capable candidates under the aforesaid post. Aspirants who have completed schooling education and waiting for job opportunity in this category shall utilise it. For the convenience of such candidates, we had narrated the qualification, selection, Applying steps for NDMC Recruitment 2017 in the preceding sections.
|Authority||North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC)|
|Post Name||Field Worker|
|No of Vacancies||133||Last Date||10-01-2017|
NDMC Recruitment 2017
North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) is the municipal council of the city of New Delhi and the area under its administration. It is one among the municipal corporations, functioning at New Delhi. A few days ago, they had communicated the requirement of eminent, young and dynamic staffs to serve under the designation of Field Worker. Regarding that, more than hundreds of vacancies are still in vacant. The vacancies are distributed over the zones such as City Zone, Civil Lines Zone, Rohini Zone, Narela zone, Karol Bagh Zone, S.P. Zone and HQ. Candidates, who are educated up to schooling level, shall take it as a wonderful opportunity.
In order to achieve the post, applicants have to qualify in two phases of selection. After selection, chosen candidates for NMDC Jobs would have to serve for a mean time of six months, since it is a contractual recruitment. Employed candidates shall have to perform duties such as daily Anti Larval activities, take Anti-adult measures and any other duties assigned from time to time. The selection board is inviting online applications for the purpose of executing the screening process.
Zone Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||Zone||No of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Field Worker||City Zone||09||25 years|
|Civil Lines Zone||37|
|Karol Bagh Zone||11|
Educational Requirement: Aspiring candidates applying against NDMC Vacancies must have completed the Higher Secondary level from any recognised institution or board.
- For Field Worker Post – 10th with 12th
Age Restriction and Relaxation: Applicants must have attained the upper age limit, as indicated in the above tabular column. Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates who are claiming under SC/ ST/ OBC category.
- Age limit – 18 to 25 years
- Age relaxation for OBC category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Selection Method: The first stage of initial screening will comprise of written examination only. The date, venue and time of the written examination shall be communicated through North DMC MCD website in the due course of time.
In case the number of applications received is large, screening process will added with evaluation of matriculation results. Final Selection will be based on the result of physical endurance test, written test, verification of original certificates, police verification and medical fitness certificate.
- Written Test – Normal matriculate level of knowledge is required for the post of Field Worker.
- Physical Endurance Test – Applicants will have to run with knapsack sprayer i.e. Pitthoo pump with 10 liter liquid on his back and run for 1 Km within 10 minutes.
Emoluments Offered: Deserving candidate who are shortlisted for various zones of DHO office will receive the fixed emolument and grade pay per month. In addition to that, they will also be provided with variable dearness allowance per month.
- Salary for Field Worker Post – Rs.5200/-
- Grade Pay for Field Worker Post – Rs.1800/-
Online Applying Procedure for NDMC Recruitment 2017
Desiring candidates are directed to apply online at North DMC website, as per the application format. The step by step procedure for applying is guided below,
- Log on the official website “www.mcdonline.gov.in” and go to “Jobs @ NMDC”
- After that, choose “Available Jobs”
- Feed the Job ID and Select the desired post, recruitment type, department and pay scale.
- Thereafter, hit on “Go”
- It will display the application form.
- Fill the application from without leaving any columns.
- Finally submit the application filled in application form by ascertaining the filled in details.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future use.
Dates to Remember
- Online registration commenced from – 26th Dec 2016
- Online Registration ends on – 10th Jan 2017
Note: Candidate who is looking for information about NDMC Recruitment 2017 shall retrieve it from the above illustrated sections. If you need more information, refer the official notification.