NDDB Recruitment 2017: National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has hosted a notification based on recruitment in Quality Assurance department of their organization. With reference to the official notification, only one vacancy is seen in the post of Assistant. Preference would be given to the candidates who are belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories. So, all the interested candidates are hereby informed to submit your applications before 26th November 2017. More details about NDDB Recruitment 2017 are summarized below.
|NDDB Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Qualification||Graduate Degree||Application||Online/ Offline|
|Selection Type||Test or interview||Job Type||Contract|
|Last Date||26-11-2017||Job Location||Anand (Gujarat)|
NDDB Recruitment 2017
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) is an institution of national importance set up by the constitution of India. The main office is at Anand (Gujarat) and the regional offices are located throughout the country. In order to perform the day to day related tasks assigned by the department, they required Assistant. The tasks which are allotted for Assistant post is handling data & reports, maintenance of working files, preparing draft letters, processing of bills and other administrative assistance required.
Applicants should understand and speak local language of Gujarat. It would be an advantage for the competitors at the time of selection. The position will be valid for a fixed term of five years, for those who get hired under NDDB Jobs. Additional more information about the recruitment in terms of educational qualification, experience, age, selection, applying procedure etc, is illustrated below.
NDDB Vacancy & Designation Details
|Designation||Post Nos||Age Limit|
Salary Offered: The consolidated monthly salary would be provided as per the norms of organization.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for NDDB Recruitment 2017
Academic Qualification: Applicants must be a Graduate in any stream for the latest NDDB Assistant Jobs. This qualification should be acquired from any recognized Institution/ University.
- Graduate Degree
Required Experience: Minimum two years of experience is expected from the applicants preferably in Quality Assurance sector of Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector/ Quasi Government organizations.
- 2 years
Age Restriction: Aspirants who are not exceeding the given upper age are only considered for NDDB Recruitment 2017. If exceeds as on 26th November 2017, such candidates applications will be rejected.
- 28 years
Additional Skill & Knowledge: In addition to the qualifications mentioned above, individuals intending to apply against NDDB Jobs should hold the below listed qualifications.
- Basic computing and typing skills
- Working Knowledge in MS Office
- Verbal/ Written communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Learning orientation
NDDB Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection process is not yet decided by the selection team. Based on the applications received they will intimate how the selection process would be conducted. Most probably, it includes written test, interview etc.
- Written test or interview
How to Apply for NDDB Recruitment 2017
Aspiring candidates have the choice to submit their applications either in online or offline mode. The step by step procedure to do the online application process is given below,
- Log on the official website “www.nddb.coop”.
- In the bottom of the home page, click on “Opportunities”
- Under that tap, Click on “Career Opportunities”
- Then, hit on “Click here to view current vacancies” link highlighted there.
- On hitting the Assistant-I link, you will get the corresponding details.
- Then the interested candidates shall apply online by clicking the “Click here”
- Press on “New User Registration” button and proceed for new registration.
- Fill all the details and cross check it for doing correction.
- After that, upload the updated resume and photo in correct dimensions.
- Hit on “Submit” button, you will get the unique “Password”.
- Go to the previous page and feed the Email ID & Password.
- Then, hit on “Login” button you will get the new application form.
- Fill the application form and submit the application after checking the filled in details.
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference.
Or else, you may forward the hard copy of resume mentioning the post applied for to the following address “The HRD Group, National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Near Jagnath Mahadev Temple, Anand, Gujarat-388001”.
|Official Notification & Apply Online here||nddb.coop|
Date to Remember
|NDDB Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Last date to submit online application||26th November 2017|
Note: A lot of information about NDDB Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections. If the applicants need more information, refer the official notification.