NCL Recruitment 2017: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) is inviting job applications amongst the young Indian Citizens, to provide training in the designated trades of Fitter, Electrician and Welder. A vast number of career scopes i.e. 432 Trade Apprentice positions are empty now. Intending candidates who accomplish the NCVT/ SCVT Trade certificate in relevant trade are requested to apply for NCL Jobs. Concluding the overview, we had stated additional more information in the upcoming sections.
|Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Openings||432||Last Date||13-04-2017|
NCL Recruitment 2017
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited. Presently, this Public Sector Enterprise and Flagship Coal producing company achieved the status of “Maharatna”. This organisation, now proposes to engage Trade Apprentices for its subsidiary units in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. Aspirants who have already undergone Trade Apprenticeship in any other organisations are not eligible to apply. Fresher’s who meet all the eligibility criteria shall make your registration in Government Apprentice portal.
Based on merit, most suitable among the applicants are picked by the recruiting team. The selected Apprentices will be placed under the complete Administrative control of various projects of NCL. Those candidates will have to sign in a contract for the minimum period of one year. The below illustrated sections give more details about NCL Recruitment 2017 in elaborate manner.
Trade Wise Apprentice Vacancies in NCL:
|Sl. No||Trade||Post Nos||Age Limit|
Qualification Required: After completing schooling level, aspiring candidates should have completed ITI in relevant Trade from any NCVT or SCVT recognized institutions.
- For Fitter & Electrician – 10th Pass with ITI
- For Welder Post – 8th Pass with ITI
Age Limitation and Relaxation: The maximum age required for the applicants is already mentioned in the above tabular column. Whereas, the lower age limit is set at 16 years. Both the age limits are calculated on the cut-off date of 1st Apr 2017.
- Minimum age for all the posts – 16 years
- Upper age for all the posts – 24 years
- Age relaxation for OBC (NCL) category – 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST category – 5 years
Selection Process: Merit list will be prepared initially depending on the applications received. In respect of that, offering engagement opportunity will be wholly based on this merit list. While appearing for selection, he/ she will not be provided with any travel or dearness allowance.
Stipend Offered: As per the Government of India Instructions, chosen Apprentices are offered with consolidated stipend, which is directly drawn in their adhaar linked bank account.
Online Application Procedure for NCL Recruitment 2017
At first, interested candidates shall make your registration through Apprentice Web Portal. After that, with the registered details submit your application in offline mode. Applicants, you may get the step-by-step procedure in below lists.
- Go to apprentice Registration portal “www.apprenticeship.gov.in”.
- Click on “Apprentice Registration” tab in the homepage.
- It will open the new apprentice registration form.
- Enter the personal, qualification, technical details etc.
- After filling all the details, check the details for correctness.
- Thereafter, by using the “Choose file” button, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and other documents.
- Then, put a tick mark in the “I agree” check box.
- At last, click on “Submit” button and get the registration number in e-mail.
- Retain the print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
After completing your registration, applicants have to fill the enclosed form (Annexure-I) attached with the notification. Fill the asked details in that form and attach the self attested copies of 8th or 10th, ITI, Caste certificate, Adhaar card.
Sent the above documents in speed post/ normal post, in the following address “The General Manager (HRD), CETI, NCL HQ, Singrauli (Madhya Pradesh) – 486889”. The envelope covered with the documents should be super-scribed as “Application for Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician Trade Apprentice”.
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 24th Feb 2017
- Last date to submit the application form – 13th Apr 2017
Note: The overall information about the Apprenticeship training in NCL is updated in the above sub divisions. Any related corrigendum will be published on NCL website “www.nclcil.in”.