NCERT Recruitment 2017: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT), an apex organisation has promulgated a staff recruitment notice to draw the kind attention of qualified citizens/ job hunters on different specialisation, those who are willing to serve anywhere in India. The posts that are unfilled till now and the newly arised vacancies are also planned to be filled through this NCERT Recruitment 2017, in its academic side. Already in response of this job advertisement the applications are asked to be submitted through online portal upto 25th January 2016. But now a small correction is made by management i.e. all criteria remains same and only the last date had been extended further. To know details like eligibility norms, salary package and applying mode, read the below sections.
|Organisation||National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)|
|Positions||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, etc.|
|No. of Vacancies||240||Last Date||10-01-2017|
|Academics||Master Degree/ Ph.D/ Master Degree and NET/ SLET/ SET|
|Places of Posting||Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore, Shillong and New Delhi or within India|
NCERT Recruitment 2017
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) is an Indian Governmental organisation that helps and advises on academic matters related to School education. It also promotes research, teacher training and development of materials in School education. As said in above paragraph, through a new recruitment the academic positions (teaching/ non-teaching posts) are going to be filled very soon in this organisation. Candidates who are qualified to take classes on Psychology, Special Education, Physics, Statistics, Home Science, etc. subjects/ specialisation and able to take incharge of the Library sections of NCERT’s various constituent units (within India) are the most likely persons.
The total number of available seats is 240, so all applied candidates shall not be able to be designated in these posts. Also, most talented and active citizens are needed to handle the duties of these respective posts. So an interview will be organised and aspirants would be shortlisted in the order of merit for appointment. The post details and other information are mentioned down.
Designation Wise Vacancies in NCERT
|SI.No.||Designations||No. of Posts (tentative)||Maximum Salary|
Educational Qualification: Those who are willing to compete in this NCERT recruitment 2017, must possess requisite Post Graduation/ Doctoral certificate on concerned subjects. In their Master Degree, minimum 55% mark is expected for all applicants. Also, persons applying for teaching posts must have done enough number of publications as expected by organisation.
- For Professor and Associate Professor posts: M.Ed/ MA in education & PG in Science/ Marketing/ Management Security/ Defence Science/ Food Technology/ Agriculture or M. Tech or Master in Fine Arts/ Journalism/ Mass Communication and Ph.D
- For Assistant Professor positions: Master Degree (M.Ed/ M.A & PG/ M.P.E/ M.P.Ed, etc.) and NET/ SLET/ SET or Ph. D on relevant subject
- For Assistant Professor post under Bio Science/ Bio-Technology/ Health Science/ Pharmacy/ Food Technology & Processing subjects: Master Degree on concerned domains
- For Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor (Banking/ Finance/ Marketing Management) posts: Master Degree in Business Management/ Administration or PGDM or CA/ Cost & Works Accountant/ Company Secretary
- For Librarian posts: Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation
- For Assistant Librarian jobs: Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation and NET/ SLET/ SET or Ph.D
Work Experience: Aspirants having experience on working in concerned positions are essential for the vacant posts under this NCERT recruitment 2017 (except Assistant Librarian post). But for Assistant Professor jobs, only for some of the specialisation research/ teaching experience is compulsory.
- For Professor designation: 10 years
- For Associate Professor post: 8 to 10 years
- For Assistant Professor post: Years not mentioned
- For Librarian designation: 13 to 18 years
Selection Process: Inorder to hire capable citizens for the teaching/ non-teaching vacancies in its units, NCERT has decided to organise recruitment through Interview. Applicants whoever invited for this selection process must carry the required certificates/ testimonials (original as well as copies) that proves his/ her eligibility for particular post.
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale and Salary: Only based on position he/ she is placed, monthly salary and other admissible allowances would be provided to selected candidates. The post wise pay details are listed here,
- For Professor, Librarian and Associate Professor posts: 37400 – 67000/-
- For Assistant Professor and Assistant Librarian designations: 15600 – 39100/-
- Range of Academic Grade Pay: Rs.6000 – 10000/-
Application Fee: Only male candidates falling under UR/ OBC category have to remit the application fee through online mode, for this NCERT recruitment. This fee is non-refundable in any situation.
- Cost of Application: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ NCERT employees: Fee is exempted
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Submit Application for NCERT Recruitment 2017
Candidates willing to compete under the vacant positions in NCERT recruitment 2017 can submit their applications first, through online mode. Before beginning to apply, keep valid email id, phone number and scanned copies of photograph & signature with you (as per specifications). The guidelines that should be followed are,
- Open the official web portal ncert.nic.in.
- Go to “Announcement -> Vacancies -> Academics” and click on concerned jobs “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the mandatory fields in application and verify it.
- Also, upload the scanned images and then click on “Submit” button.
- Also, do the online fee payment using concerned link.
- Take printout copy of auto generated filled-in application.
Enclosures like hardcopy of registered application and documents (copies) proving eligibility norms should reach “Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section, Room No. 12, 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 016” within the intimated time span.
The envelope should be mentioned with “Name of Post Applied, Advt. No. and URN No.” and forwarded only through Ordinary/ Registered/ Speed Post. The self attested photocopies of following documents that should be enclosed together and forwarded are,
- All Educational Qualification certificates & marksheets
- Date of Birth
- Caste/ Community
- Experience, etc.
It is notable that, aspirants those who applied earlier for Advt. 164/2015 by closing date 18th December 2015 no need to apply fresh. Such candidates can update the new information (if any), as per instructions provided in website.
For any sort of queries related to online registration contact or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online applications can be submitted from – 26th Nov 2016
- Online registration gateway closes on – 10th Jan 2017
- Printout copy of registered application and other documents should reach on or before – 15th Jan 2017
Note: The vacancies that are existing for teaching/ non-teaching professions in NCERT are said on above paragraphs. For all other details, refer the official notification.