NAU Recruitment 2017: Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) has made a job offer for aspirants to serve in various non-teaching posts. On referring the official notification, more than fifty vacancies exist under the designation of Agricultural Officer, Technician, Programmer, Assistant and Stenographer. To appoint deserving candidates, first preference would be given to those who possess Diploma/ Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree in concerned specialization. For acquiring more knowledge about NAU Recruitment 2017, please scroll down the page.
|Organization||Navsari Agricultural University (NAU)|
|Designation||Agriculture Officer, Technician, Programmer etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||79||Last Date||10-04-2017|
|Education||Diploma/ Graduate/ PG Degree|
NAU Recruitment 2017
Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) has commenced as a College of Agriculture, which caters the need of farmers for the plantation crops in the heartland of Gujarat. In short duration, NAU wishes to coordinate the recruitment for filling various vacancies in Grade-3 and other posts. Job hunters ensure their eligibility, if he/ she accomplishing the eligibility criteria and send your job petitions through their authorized web portal.
In some vacant posts, typing/ shorthand skill is expected from the aspirants. Besides the basic qualification, applicants must have passed in selection process scheduled in NAU. Herein, we had discussed more about the latest NAU Recruitment in the upcoming sections.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Agriculture Officer||13||35 years||Rs.38090/-|
|5||Stenographer (Grade-3) (English)||03|
Educational Profile: The below mentioned educational qualifications is compulsory to apply for NAU Jobs. In addition to that, typing/ shorthand skill is required for the position of Stenographer.
- For Agriculture Officer Post – Graduate Degree (Agriculture)
- For Computer Programmer Post – Masters Degree (Computer Science)/ MCA/ B.Sc
- For stenographer Post – BA/ B.Com/ BSC
- For Lab Technician Post – Diploma
- For Agriculture Assistant – Bachelors Degree (Chemistry/ Microbiology)
Age Restriction: Age of the individuals is capped off between the limits mentioned below.
- Minimum age for all the posts – 18 years
- Maximum age for all the posts – 35 years
Recruitment Process: The recruitment procedure will differ in accordance with the post. That is, written test and interview is common for all the posts. And in case of Stenographer post, skill test will be additionally conducted.
- Written exam
- Skill Test
Salary Offered: Deserving candidates, if shortlisted for the posts will fall under a particular pay scale, which is given below. No other extra allowances are applicable for the appointees.
- Pay scale for all posts – Rs.19950-38090/-
How to Apply Online for NAU Recruitment 2017
Aspirants, who seem to be eligible for NAU Recruitment, can submit your applications in online only. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- At first, log on the official website “www.nau.in”.
- After that, click on “Careers” or “Recruitment”
- Find the notification link and read the information furnished in the notification.
- Thereafter, hit the “Register Online”
- It will be redirected to a page containing new application form.
- Fill all the requisite information in the application form.
- Ascertain all the filled in details and upload the documents, if required.
- Finally submit the application form.
- For future reference, retain the print out of the application form.
Dates to Remember
- Advertisement dated on – 18th Mar 2017
- Starting date to apply online – 18th Mar 2017
- Closing date to apply online – 10th Apr 2017
Note: Applicants, who are seeking for information about NAU Recruitment 2017, shall refer the above sections. Additional more information is available in the official notification.