NABARD Recruitment 2017: National Bank for Agriculture is inviting application for the posts of Manager. Only limited numbers of vacancies are there under general and agriculture sectors of this bank. Graduated candidates are rushed to send their applications for NABARD Recruitment 2017 through proper channel. For more details refer the below section.
|NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Post Name||Grade A, B Officer||Vacancies||108|
|Qualification||B.Sc/ Diploma, 10th||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||07th Jul 2017||Job Location||All India|
NABARD Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Manager (RDBS) Gr-B – General||9||35 years||Rs.66864/-|
|2.||Manager (RDBS) Gr-B – Agriculture||8|
|3.||Manager (RDBS) Gr-A- Agriculture||91|
Necessary Education: Candidates should have obtained good marks in below specified qualification.
- Manager (RDBS) – General: Any Degree/ Post Graduate
- Manager (RDBS) – Agriculture: Degree/ Post Graduate
Age Restrictions: Applicants should be born between 2rd June 1982 to 1st June 1996.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age is applicable for the categories as follows.
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Emergency Commissioned/ Short Service Commissioned Officers, etc: 5 years
- PWD (General): 10 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years
Recruitment Process: Applicants will undergo the following selection processes.
- Preliminary Examination
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude, etc
- Main Examination
- Writing skills test
- General English
- Economic and Social Issues
- Agriculture and Rural Development, etc
Emoluments Offered: Selected aspirants will be offered attractive emolument packages along with usual allowances.
- Salary range: Rs.35150 to 66864/-
Examination Fee: Applicants should pay the following recommended application charges.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.150/-
- All Others: Rs.900/-
- NABARD Employees: No fee
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are interested to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017 are advised to send their application before the closing date. They can follow the below instruction to apply online.
- Go to the Bank website nabard.org.
- Click “Apply Online” under career menu.
- Candidates if not already registered, select “Click here for New Registration”.
- Register it with applicant’s details.
- Login into online application by using the registration no and password sent via Mail/ SMS.
- Fill all the fields in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Click “Preview” to check whether the details given in the application form are correct.
- Press “Final submit” button for application submission.
- Click “Payment” tab to proceed with the payment details.
- Print the application form submitted.
|NABARD Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Start date for online application submission||16th June 2017|
|Closing date for the submission of online application||7th July 2017|
Note: As per NABARD notice, we have discussed the eligibility criteria, application procedure and few other details for the position of Manager in
the above section. Candidates can refer the official notification of NABARD Recruitment 2017, to know about the reservation details and to clear doubts.