NABARD Recruitment 2018: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) is now inviting application for the posts of Grade A Officers. As per the employment notice scattered out for this recruitment, approximately 92 vacancies are found in the general, agriculture, fisheries, food processing and other sectors of bank. Male/ Female candidates those who are willing to work anywhere in India (including rural areas) can come forward and apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 Grade A through proper channel, on or before 2nd April 2018. Details about the eligibilities, selection, appointment etc of this recruitment are mentioned below. Interested candidates go ahead.
|NABARD Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)|
|Qualification||Degree/ Master Degree|
|Selection||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview|
|Apply Mode||Online only|
NABARD Recruitment 2018
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has been fully owned by Indian Government and Reserve Bank of India. This organization provides training facilities to the institutions working in the field of rural upliftment, look after the development of cottage industry, small scale industry, village industry and other rural industries etc. The Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) in NABARD now requires 92 staffs for the posts of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’. Indian citizens those who are having interest and found eligible interms of qualification, age limit etc can apply for this NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2018. The reasoning skills and knowledge of candidates in English, Computer, Current Affairs, Economic & social issues, Agriculture & rural development etc will be examined through various tests as well as interview. Aspirants ranking high in merit list shall be considered for appointment, atlast. To know about the details of salary and other information relevant to NABARD Recruitment 2018, read each and every paragraph given below.
NABARD Grade A Officer Vacancy 2018
|SI. No.||Designations||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Manager Grade A (RDBS)||92||30 years||Rs.55600/-|
NABARD Grade A Salary 2018: Selected aspirants will be offered with attractive emolument packages along with Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Grade Allowance, Pension, etc as per organization rules.
- Salary range: Rs.28150 to 55600/-
Eligibility for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2018
Necessary Education: Candidates should have obtained atleast 50% marks (45% enough for SC/ ST/ PWDs) in their graduation/ post graduation from recognized institution or university to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 Grade A.
- Degree/ Post Graduation in Agriculture/ Economics/ Social Work/ Applied Hydrology/ Irrigation/ Environmental Engineering/ Forestry/ Food Technology/ Food Processing/ Fisheries/ Animal Husbandry/ Horticulture/ Company Secretary/ Equivalent
Age Restrictions: Aspirants those who are not below the minimum age limit and not exceeding the upper age limit can come forward and apply for NABARD Grade A RDBS Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
Age Relaxation: Under this recruitment, relaxation in upper age limit would be given for the categories as follows.
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- Ex-SM/ Emergency Commissioned/ SSOs: 5 years
- Family members of victims died in the1984 riots: 5 years
- PWDs: 10 years
Selection Process of NABARD Grade A Officer Jobs 2018
Aspirants have to successfully overcome following rounds of selection to get appointment as a Grade A Officer in NABARD.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018?
Examination Fee: Aspirants have to pay following amount of fee using online payment gateway available on NABARD website, after submitting application form. So, keep your Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets, etc with you before beginning to apply. Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.150/-
- All Others: Rs.800/-
- NABARD Employees: No fee
- Payment mode: Online
Applying Procedure: Aspirants have to submit their application before closing date to participate on NABARD Grade A 2018 Recruitment. The general guidelines to apply are given below.
- Go to the Bank website www.nabard.org
- Click Career Notices tab available on homepage
- Read the NABARD Grade A Notification 2018 carefully
- Click the “Apply Online” link of relevant recruitment
- Hit “Click here for new registration” tab
- Do the new registration by filling all the fields in application form
- Click “Save & Next” button to save and validate the details you have entered
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature as per required specifications
- Click “Preview” option to check whether the details given in the application form are correct
- Press “Final submit” button for application submission
- Click “Payment” tab for remitting application fee
- Print the application form that you have submitted for future records
|NABARD Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates|
|Date of advertisement||13th March 2018|
|Starting date for online application submission||13th March 2018|
|Closing date for the submission of online application||2nd April 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd April 2018|
|Preliminary exam will be conducted on||Updated Soon….|
|Main exam will be conducted on||Updated Soon….|
|Date of Interview||Updated Soon….|
Note: We have discussed the eligibility criteria, application procedure and few other details about one of the upcoming NABARD Recruitment 2018 on above section. To know more details about this Grade A Officer recruitment, read the detailed official notification.