Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018: Mysore District Court, Karnataka has recently made a job notification in its official website for the recruitment of Peon Posts with a total of 39 vacancies. Candidates who have just completed their 7th Class can submit their applications only via online mode from 27.06.2018 to 26.07.2018. So that interested aspirants can find all kinds of information related to Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018 in the below section.
|Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Selection Type||Written Examination/ Interview|
|Job Location||Mysore, Karnataka|
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
The District Court of Mysuru was formed in order to solve both Civil and Criminal cases arising within the jurisdiction of Mysuru district. This court has the administrative Control over the staff of the Department, Subordinate Courts working within the district and it is empowered to withdrawn and transfer suits, appeals or other proceedings pending in the court. To fill 39 peon posts in this court a recruitment notification is being released. Interested candidates can submit your job applications via online for this Mysore District Court Peon Recruitment 2018. Final selection to these posts will be made strictly on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the written Test/ Interview conducted by recruitment committee.
Mysore District Court Vacancy Details
|Sl.No.||Designation Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
Remuneration Offered: A monthly salary with corresponding allowances will be given to the selected candidates as per the rules and regulations followed in the Court.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 17000-28950/-
Eligibility Criteria for Mysore District Court Jobs 2018
If the candidate does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in the Mysore District Court.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their academic qualification from a recognized board or school.
- 7th Standard
Age Limit: Contenders should satisfy the below mentioned upper and lower age limits as on the particular date mentioned in the advertisement.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Selection Procedure for e-Court Mysore Recruitment
Selection Process: Aspirants will be selected based on the Performance in the Written Examination/ Interview, which is decided by the exam conducting authority.
- Written Examination/ Interview
Applying Procedure for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Candidates need to pay the below mentioned Examination fees through online mode by using Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
- General: Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST, CAT-1/ OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) : Rs. 100/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can submit their application form through online mode from 27-06-2018 to 26-07-2018. The steps involved in application process is as listed below,
- Log on to the official website, ecourts.gov.in/mysuru
- Go to the “Recruitment section” and select the desired notification
- Read all the information mentioned in the official notification
- Click the link “Apply Online” for the corresponding advertisement
- Now select “Click here for New Registration” if you are a new user
- Applicants have to provide their Mobile number and a valid e-mail id for all the communications related to examination
- After completing the Registration Process, a Registration Number and Password will be send to your email id
- Candidates have to login with their login credentials and fill the remaining details
- Upload the scanned images of the Photograph, Signature and other relevant documents
- Pay the Application fees in online mode
- Check all the details once again and click the “Final Submit” button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Application||27th June 2018|
|Closing Date for Online Application||26th July 2018|
Note: In this section we have so far pointed out all the information related to Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018. If you still persists any doubts means then you are advised to refer the official notification attached in this section.