MPWZ Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ) has proclaimed a formal declaration for candidates striving for job in engineering field. Through the recruitment notification they communicates that, there exists 33 vacancies under the designation of Assistant Engineer (D). Indian Nationals who possess the specified educational qualifications are encouraged to apply for MPWZ Recruitment 2017. Concluding the overview, we had discussed more details about the recruitment in the upcoming sections.
|Company||Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ)|
|Vacancy Nos||33||Last Date||15-01-2017|
|Place of Posting||Madhya Pradesh|
MPWZ Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPWZ) has ranked as best power production companies in India. It has the aim to transform the company into commercially viable and financially healthy enterprise. Currently, their official website has been strewn with a job notification, intimating that 33 vacancies are still in vacant under Assistant Engineer post. Candidates applying for MPWZ Vacancies must possess good sound health. To apply for the post of Assistant Engineer, candidates must have attended the GATE examination 2016 with good score.
The engaged candidates in MPWZ should have to undergo training for a period of 6 months. After the successful completion of the training period, they shall be considered for regular appointment as Assistant Engineer (D) and are eligible for the Defined New Pension Scheme. Also, for a period of three years those candidates would have to execute a bond. Candidates who seem to be eligible are invited to register your details through their web portal.
Designation and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Engineer (D)||33||35 years||Rs.15600/-|
Educational Profile: Besides the basic academic qualification mentioned below, applicants for the position of Assistant Engineer should have secured good score in GATE examination. Those candidates should have secured minimum 65% of marks or equivalent CGPA in their academic qualification.
- For Assistant Engineer Post – B.E Degree (Electrical)
Age Constraint: The organisation has set the upper age limit for the applicants, which is mentioned in the above tabular column. And the minimum age limit assigned for the position of Assistant Engineer is 21 years.
- Upper age limit for MP domicile candidates – 40 years
- Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Women category – 5 years (MP Domiciles)
- Relaxation for experienced candidates – maximum 5 years
Selection Process: The recruitment will be done on the basis of, evaluation of the valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). As per category wise vacancies, a merit list will be prepared for the applicants. In accordance with the merit list, suitable candidates are called for document verification. Finally, the deserving candidates are appointed as Assistant Engineer, after completing the joining formalities.
- Evaluating the GATE Score
- Document verification – After the short listing procedure based on the GATE exam score, invited candidates need to submit the documents or certificate which are,
- HSC exam certificate (Age proof)
- Degree certificate with each semester mark sheets
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate from medical board
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- NOC certificate (If employed)
- Photo Identity card
- Proof of permanent address
- Affidavit/ certificate for Widow/ Divorced lady
- Valid GATE score card
- Experience certificate (If any)
Salary: On successful completion of the training period, the appointed candidates are considered for regular appointment. During this period, those aspirants are provided with a salary within a pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/-. In addition, those employees will be entitled with grade pay and allowances from time to time.
- Salary for Assistant Engineer Post – Rs.15600/-
- Grade pay for Assistant Engineer Post – Rs.5400/-
Application Fee: The application fee for general and reserved category is listed below. This prescribed amount shall be paid at the time of online application process.
- Application fee for general & OBC category – Rs.500/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.300/-
How to Apply Online for MPWZ Recruitment 2017
MPWZ would receive online applications from the eligible and interested candidates through their website or Madhya Pradesh Government web portal.
- At first, log on the website “www.mponline.gov.in” or “www.mpwz.co.in”.
- On the home page, find the link named “Register”.
- Click the link and fill the registration form.
- Submit the registration form, now you will get the username and password.
- This initial registration is not necessary, if you have already registered.
- By using the username and password, enter into your profile and select the job you wish to apply.
- Feed all the requisite information in the application form displayed on the screen.
- Thereafter, upload the required documents.
- At last, submit the application form after ensuring the filled in details are correct.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|Date of publication of notification||24th Dec 2016|
|Online registration commenced from||26th Dec 2016|
|Online registration ends on||15th Jan 2017|
|Publication of merit list||27th Jan 2017|
|Date of document verification & Final result||Second Week of Feb 2017|
Note: More details excluding the above displayed contents about MPWZ Recruitment 2017 is available in the official notification.