MPSC Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has made a new announcement regarding multiple job vacancies arised in state government departments for Sales Inspector, Sub Inspector and Assistant Room Officer posts. From last week of April onwards Commission is going to collect job applications from interested citizens. So without wasting time, graduates who are seeking for government jobs are encouraged to apply for these employment opportunities. Especially for Maharashtra residents this is a great offer, because entire appointments will be done only in this state. Eligibility conditions and applying process are illustrated here on below sections.
|Commission||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Designations||Police Sub Inspector, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||1008||Last Date||16-05-2017|
MPSC Recruitment 2017
MPSC, a state level recruiting agency established by government is going to conduct recruitment based exams on November, December 2017 and January 2018 to intake physically and mentally strong aspirants for following designations. These posts are currently found vacant in Police, Tax and other Departments of the state. Depending upon merit marks in selection rounds appointment will be done for these responsible posts. Approximately 1008 young citizens will get permanent employment by launching of this recruitment. Posting places will be fixed by concerned departments, depending upon requirements.
MPSC Vacancy Post Wise Details
|SI. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Room Officer||107||As per rules|
|3.||Police Sub Inspector||650|
Educational Requirements: The minimum qualification that should be possessed by appliers of this MPSC recruitment is degree on relevant fields from recognized institution/ university.
- Bachelor Degree on relevant subjects
Age Limit: Candidates might have attained 18 years of age to apply for these Inspector/ Room Officer jobs. There is also upper age limit for each post. Aspirants are advised to refer the official notice to know about ceiling ages and its relaxations.
Selection Process: By conducting exams, appointments will be done for these jobs. Incase of Police Sub-Inspector jobs, Physical Fitness and Physical Efficiency tests would also be conducted.
Sometimes interview would also be organized after all these tests based on decision of Commission, to shortlist and select deserving aspirants for respective posts. Intimation regarding this will be published later on MPSC website.
- Written Exam
- Physical Tests (as applicable to post)
- Interview (if necessary)
Remunerations Offered: Appointees of Sales Inspector and Police Sub Inspector jobs shall be offered with Pay Band-2 salary and for Assistant Room Officer posts salary will be given as per government rules.
- Salary of Sales Inspector and Police Sub Inspector: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- Assistant Room Officer post: as per rules
Application Fee: To participate in this recruitment, candidates should also have to pay the application fee, apart from submission of application. As instructed in official notice do the non-refundable fee payment through Online payment gateway/ Maha-e-Seva Kendra/ Bank Challan.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017
Online job applications have to be submitted by interested male/ female aspirants for this MPSC recruitment as per general instructions given below.
- Open mpsc.gov.in website.
- Click the “Online Application” tab.
- Read the detailed advertisement of concerned posts and hit “New User Registration”.
- Fill the requisite details in registration form and press “Create User -> Ok”.
- Note down the User name, Password and login.
- Read the steps of application submission on next page and hit “Profile Creation”.
- Step-by-step fill the form and click “Save”.
- After filling educational details, press “Add’ button.
- A table will display by listing the details you have entered.
- Editing/ Deleting can be done at this stage.
- Click “Save” button to proceed further for filling experience, etc. details.
- Again “Save” the entered particulars and upload your scanned copies of photo & sign.
- After clicking “Save”, the profile status will change to “Complete”.
- Here ends the basic profile registration.
- Now again login into the system and hit “Online Application” tab.
- New advertisements will display.
- Hit “Click here to Apply” link against relevant post.
- Your profile will display. Now fill the other questions asked in page.
- Check the entries and press “Submit”.
- If application is submitted properly a message with transaction id will display.
- Now click the Ok option in message.
- Then go to “My Account” and choose the Direct Recruitment/ Exam type from My Application.
- Click “Pay Now” against relevant post and choose the mode of payment.
- After remitting fee, take printout of submitted application and e-Receipt.
- Candidates who wish to make payment in offline can download the SBI challan
If this is competitive examination based recruitment, then centre selection should also be done next to application submission.
Dates to Remember
|Online registration begins on||26th Apr 2017|
|Last date to apply online||16th May 2017|
|Police Sub Inspector Exam Date||4th Nov 2017|
|Assistant Room Officer Exam Date||10th Dec 2017|
|Sales Inspector Exam Date||7th Jan 2017|
Note: On above section we have given general information about one of the upcoming recruitment announced by MPSC. Candidates who need more details about application fee, upper age limits and reservation details are advised to read the detailed official advertisement.