MPSC Recruitment 2018: In the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), we have grabbed one recruitment notification to fill up the posts of Assistant Secretary, Lower Grade Stenographer and Steno Typist. Totally, there exists 46 vacancies and these vacancies are going to be filled with suitable staffs in provisional manner. Those who found themselves to be eligible are asked to participate in MPSC Recruitment 2018, by submitting your applications. More details about the recruitment are found below.
|MPSC Recruitment 2018|
|Designation||Assistant Secretary, Stenographer and Typist|
|No of Vacancies||46|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree/ 12th pass|
|Selection Type||Written test, skill test etc.|
|Last Date||14th February 2018|
MPSC Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the constitution of India to select aspirants for Civil service jobs. This commission will carry out recruitment as per the merits of applicants and rules of reservation. On urgent requirement of employees in the following posts, MPSC has let out a vacancy notification. They had planned to conduct the recruitment in few of the stages as per the post. Participation in this selection is only allowed for the aspirants who are possessing Degree or 12th pass with relevant skills. In accordance with the applications received in the web portal, he/ she will be invited to attend selection later on. Additional more information about MPSC Recruitment 2018 is summarized below.
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Secretary (Technical)||12||35 years||Rs.39100/-|
|2||Lower Grade Stenographer||22||38 years||Rs.34800/-|
|3||Steno Typist (English)||12||Rs.20200/-|
Salary Details: Pay scale along with the respective Grade Pay offered to the employees is given below.
- Pay scale for Assistant Secretary – Rs.15600-39000/-
- Grade pay for Assistant Secretary – Rs.5400/-
- Pay scale for Stenographer – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay for Stenographer – Rs.4300/-
- Pay scale for Steno Typist – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for Steno Typist – Rs.2400/-
Applying Procedure for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: The academic and other additional qualifications required to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018 is mentioned herein. This qualification should have obtained from any recognized institution.
- Assistant Secretary – Bachelors Degree
- Stenographer & Typist – 12th pass with Steno & typing skill
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age limits applicable for MPSC Jobs in post wise is notified down. These age limits should be reckoned as on 1st May 2018.
- Assistant Secretary – 35 years
- Stenographer & Typist – 18 to 38 years
MPSC Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process is planned in different manner for all the posts. In accordance with the requirement of position, he/ she will be subject to this selection process. Those who performed well in this selection phases would be appointed under the respective posts finally.
- Assistant Secretary – Written test & Interview
- Stenographer – Written exam, Steno test & interview
- Steno Typist – Prelims, mains & interview
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Applicants have to deposit the application fee through SBI challan/ online payment/ CSC.
- Open category – Rs.374/-
- Reserved category – Rs.274/-
- Fee payment mode – Online/ Offline
Guidelines to Apply Online: Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online by following the instructions placed below.
- Log on the official website “mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in”
- Click on “New User Registration” button
- Then, hit on “Create User” button, followed by clicking “OK” button
- On successful registration, candidates wild get the username and password
- After that, hit on “profile creation” button
- Fill all the six steps of your profile and click on “Save” button
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature by clicking “Choose File” button
- If it is over, then click on “Online Application” link in the top menu bar
- Choose the advertisement and hit on “Click here to Apply” link
- Enter all the asked details and check it for doing correction
- Finally click on “Submit” button
- On successful submission, a transaction ID will be highlighted
- Click on “OK” button to proceed further
- For fee transaction, click on “My Account” link in the menu bar
- Fill the details and click on “Pay Now” button or else take print out of e -Challan
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply Online||mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
Dates to Remember
|MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting date to submit online application||25th January 2018|
|Last date for the submission of online application||14th February 2018|
Note: In the above section, we have discussed a lot about MPSC Recruitment 2018. If the applicants require additional information, go through the formal notification linked here.