MPPTCL Recruitment 2017: MP online web portal highlights a new employment notification, to show the requirements of manpower in Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL). On referring the vacancy notification, more than hundreds of vacancies are available under the positions of Testing Attendant and Line Attendant. Those candidates who are come out with good academic records from any Industrial Training Institutes shall apply for MPPTCL Jobs. Also, pointing that MPPTCL hires only Indian Nationals. More elaborate details about MPPTCL Recruitment 2017 the requirements and relevant information are updated below.
|Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL)|
|Designation||Testing Attendant, Line Attendant|
|No of Openings||150||Last Date||10-02-2017|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPTCL Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL) is one of the five companies of MPSEB, to look after trading of power and other associated activities. This company is wholly owned by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Urgently, they require temporary employees to meet the requirements of Line Attendant and Testing Attendant Positions. Possessing NCVT certificate in Electrician Trade is mandatory for the vacant posts. On the other hand, they are seeking for physically fitted candidates to carry out the trade works.
For offering the contractual based positions, MPPTCL hires candidates who have crossed various stages of selection. Indian Citizens, who are eager to apply for MPPTCL Vacancies, register your details and upload the certificates/ documents through MP online web portal. The following sections give the information about the educational qualifications, selection, applying procedure etc in detail.
Position Wise Vacancies in MPPTCL:
|Sl. No||Positions||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Testing Attendant||59||40 years||Rs.13000/-|
Educational Requirements: After completing matriculation level of education, applicants should have secured 65% of marks in Electrician Trade. This qualification must have been completed from any Industrial Training Institutes, recognised by NCVT/ SCVT.
- For Testing & Line Attendant Posts – 10th with ITI
Age Limit: The upper age limit set for the candidates is already mentioned in the above tabular column. However, applicants should have attained the minimum age of 18 years. The crucial date for computing the age limit is on 11th Jan 2017.
- Age Limit – 18 to 40 years
Selection Process: Initially the organisation conducts online written examination for the applicants. In accordance with the merit obtained in written test, suitable candidates are invited for Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Examination.
- Written examination – It is an objective type examination for an aggregate of 100 marks. It will be conducted for duration of 2 hours.
- Physical Efficiency test (PET) – In order to check the physical fitness of the applicants, MPPTCL organizes PET for shortlisted candidates through written test.
- Medical Examination – Along with the physical efficiency test, candidates are subject to medical test also.
Salary: Depending on MPPTCL Recruitment norms, appointed candidates under the position of Line Attendant and Testing Attendant will accept the consolidated monthly salary.
- Salary for Line/ Testing Attendant – Rs.13000/-
Application Fee: By the way of online, interested candidates can pay the application fee by using your application number. Application fee for each of the category is listed below,
- Cost of Application (General & OBC) – Rs.1000/-
- Cost of Application (SC/ ST) – Rs.800/-
- Fee payment Mode – Online
How to Apply Online for MPPTCL Recruitment 2017
Make the online registration, if the candidates who are interested to apply against the posts of Line Attendant and Testing Attendant. The step by step procedure for applying is listed below,
- To start this application procedure, visit the website “www.mponline.gov.in”.
- After that, click on “New Releases” tab on the homepage.
- Choose and click the concerned notification link to apply.
- Hit on “Apply” link provided with the notification.
- Select the desired post and start to fill the application form.
- Upload the photograph, signature, municipal certificate, mark sheets, native certificate, photo identity card and ITI certificate by using “Choose File”
- Finally hit on “Submit” button, after ascertaining all the filled in details are correct.
- Make fee payment, through “Pay” link provided.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
|Starting date for submitting online application||11th Jan 2017|
|Last date for submitting online application||10th Feb 2017|
|Date for downloading the Admit Card||13th Feb 2017|
|Examination is scheduled on||25th Feb 2017|
|Result for exam is published on||15th Mar 2017|
Note: Candidates who are finding for information about MPPTCL Recruitment 2017 shall get it from the above sections. Additional details are updated in the website.