MPPSC Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has made a job proposal for career seekers in teaching field. Presently, a tremendous number of teaching job opportunities is waiting for Post Graduates under Madhya Pradesh Government. Aspirants those who found themselves as eligible and eager to serve in these jobs can submit your applications before 1st March 2018. More details about MPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 is illustrated in the below section.
|MPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|No of Vacancies||2968|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree|
|Selection Type||Test & interview|
|Last Date||3rd March 2018|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPSC Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has the main function of conducting recruitment to the state services. This recruitment will be made through direct selection or promotion or transfer of services on deputation from one department to another. This commission has planned for Assistant Professor Examination 2017, for those who are qualified in the relevant field. This MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam has arranged in response of huge requirement of staffs under the post of Assistant Professor.
This selection will be conducted in a series of exam and interview, to shortlist deserving candidates for the position. Those who seem to be applicable are invited to apply online and following that, participate in the selection events scheduled by the commission. Additional more information about MPPSC Recruitment 2018 is updated in the below section.
MPPSC Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Assistant Professor||2968||28 years||Rs.39100/-|
Salary Details: Candidates who get employed under the post of Professor will get salary in the below pay scale. Together with the monthly salary, appointees will get minimum amount of Grade Pay.
- Pay Scale – Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.6000/-
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification: Post Graduates who are holding 55% marks from any recognized institution are asked to apply for MPPSC Jobs. Additionally, applicants should have passed in National Eligibility Test (NET) or equivalent from SET/ SLET.
- Post Graduate Degree
Age Limitation: The minimum and maximum age limit applicable for the Domiciles and Non-Domiciles of Madhya Pradesh is given below. The cut-off date for determining the age limit is on 1st January 2018.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 28 years (Non MP Domiciles)
- Maximum age – 40 years (MP Domiciles)
MPPSC Recruitment Selection Process
Selection will be done through the qualifying marks secured by the contestants in following selection stages.
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Personal interview
Applying Procedure for MPPSC Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Aspirants are advised to remit the prescribed application fee through kiosk or debit card or credit card or net banking.
- SC/ ST/ OBC category – Rs.500/-
- Other Categories & Non-MP Domiciles – Rs.1000/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Steps to Apply Online: Applications from the eligible individuals are only accepted in online mode. Before applying, keep all the necessary documents in hand. The certain simple steps to proceed with the online registration of MPPSC Recruitment 2018 are given below.
- Log on the official website “www.mppsc.nic.in”
- Hit on “Apply Online” link available in the home page of website
- Then, hit on “Apply” link against “Assistant Professor Exam 2017”
- After that, click on “Registration Form” link and feed your details
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature in appropriate place and complete the declaration part
- Cross check the registration form and hit on “Save” button to complete the step-I of registration
- On successful registration, you will get the application number
- Go to the previous page and hit link in the “Application Form” to proceed the step-II of online application form
- In login window, feed the exam name, application number, date of birth, verification code and press “Login” button
- It will open a new application form on the window
- Fill the application form and check it for doing correction
- Then, proceed for fee payment
- Finally submit the application form and retain the hard copy of application form by hitting “Print” button for future reference
Dates to Remember
|Date of publication of advertisement||12th December 2017|
|Starting date to submit the online application||15th January 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application form||1st March 2018|
|Last date for Editing the online application form||3rd March 2018|
Note: A lot of information about MPPSC Recruitment 2018 is updated in the above section. If the applicants require additional information, go through the formal advertisement linked here.