MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2017: Last month Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) released a recruitment notification with the aim of hiring young aspirants below Line Attendant position. Many ITI graduates who were seeking for job applied for it through online, with reference to the MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 notice. This company will conduct an online examination for limiting the number of participants for further selection process. As per the notification, the online examination has been tentatively fixed on 15th January 2017. To appear for this exam you will need MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2017. So, in the below section we are providing the guidelines for obtaining the Admit card for the nearing exams.
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)|
|Exam Name||MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Exam|
|Exam Mode||Offline/ OMR Based|
|Exam Date||15th January 2017 (Tentative)|
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2017
MPPKVVCL is a power generating company which supplies power for various households and industries which are located at Madhya Pradesh. This is a government owned company, so it will be a great offer for aspirants who are seeking for Government Opportunities. After finishing their course, many ITI candidates will be searching for jobs which match up with their profession. Now, MPPKVVCL has offered you an excellent chance for getting into a government job. For achieving this designation, aspirants should perform well in the online test.
Whatever may be, without admit card you cannot participate in any kind of examination. Those who are appearing for the Line Attendant examination should also carry MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2017 along with valid photo ID proof. These documents will be verified by externals, who are present at the exam hall. The official site will release the admit card one week before the examination. You have to enter the registration no and password for grabbing that card. Here in the below list we have mentioned the details which will be available in the admit card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration/ Roll No
- Date of Examination
- Exam venue
- Candidate’s Photo
- Instruction for candidates
Things to Remember: Individuals who are appearing for the MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Exam should carry the following documents or things which are listed in the below section.
- Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID proof in original as well as Xerox form
- Black or blue refill pen for working out problematic questions in rough sheets.
- Passport Size photo
- Aspirants have to be present at the venue, atleast half n hour before the mentioned exam time.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Exam 2017
MPPLVVCL will conduct two selection processes for choosing the right person for this job. The screening process includes online examination followed by Physical Efficiency test (PET).Candidates who is passing in this test only will be considered for appointment. In the below sub titles, we have illustrated about the qualifying conditions, selection procedures, etc for the Line Attendant post.
Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants who have passed matriculation level examination or any equivalent and holding ITI certificate in their concern trade from a recognised board or institute are eligible to apply for Line Attendant Job.
- Qualification – 10th Pass with ITI in Electrical
- Age Limit – 18 to 40 years
Selection Method: MPPKVVCL will conduct an online examination for reducing large number of aspirants participating in the further rounds. Individuals who secure the minimum qualifying marks in this test will be invited for Physical Efficiency test (PET). The marks obtained by them in both the selection process will be calculated and the final merit list will be prepared.
Exam Pattern and Stages: The online examination will comprises of objective question which will consist of 100 questions. These questions will be asked form the subjects such as General English, Arithmetic, Reasoning, General Knowledge and Electrical Topics.
The detailed syllabus for this examination will be available in Hindi in the official notification. In the below section we have listed the important points which you should know about the exam.
- It is an Objective type test which will be conducted on computer.
- There are totally 100 questions and each question will carry one mark.
- There will be four options below each question.
- You will be given two hours for finishing your exam.
How to Download MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2017
Once the online examination date is finalized the management of MPPKVVCL will update the link for downloading the MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2017. Most probably, the admit cards will be available around 5 days before the online examination. By entering your Registration ID and password in the specified column you can obtain your admit card.
The commission will not send any intimation personally for the online examination. So, you have to visit the official site regularly for getting updates regarding the admit card. Now, we are providing the instruction for downloading the Admit card in the below section.
- First of all, logon to the official website of MPPKVVCL i.e. “www.mpe.co.in” from your system.
- On the home page, click on the “Download Admit card for Line Attendant Exam” link which will be available below “Latest Announcement”
- Now, you will be guided to a login window.
- In the login window, enter your Registration Number and Password for obtaining your MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card.
- After pressing the “Submit” button, your admit card will be displayed in another window.
- Click on the Save icon for downloading the admit card.
- Take the hard copy of the form and save it for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Online Application Starts from – 20th Dec 2016
- Last Date for Online Submission – 4th Jan 2017
- Admit card will be released tentatively on – 10th Jan 2017
- Online Exam Will be conducted on – 15th Jan 2017
- Declaration of Exam Result – 10th Feb 2017
|Download Admitcard||Click here|
Note: We have discussed lots of details regarding how to obtain MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2017 and other information in the above section. To gather furthermore details, please refer the official notification.