MPPGCL Recruitment 2018: In order to impart training for the fresh qualified Engineering Graduates, Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Corporation Limited (MPPGCL) has scattered out a vacancy notification in their official website. It states that, nearly fifty vacant positions are there for Executive Trainees posts. Aspirants who have qualified the academic qualification in any well known Institute or recognized university are preferred to apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018. For acquiring more knowledge about the recruitment, candidates are advised to refer the upcoming sections.
|MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Corporation Limited (MPPGCL)|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee posts|
|Place of Posting||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Corporation Limited (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of Madhya Pradesh Government. It is engaged in the generation and distribution of electricity in that state. With an intention to fulfill the requirement of manpower and to bid career opportunities in Executive Trainee post, MPPGCL is inviting applications from the eligible candidates. In order to join this training, job seekers must possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering qualification in relevant discipline.
By conducting certain selection steps, deserving persons are enrolled under the designation of Executive Trainee posts. Aspiring applicants shall submit your applications through online mode only. Scroll down the page, for gathering more information about MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 in detail.
MPPGCL Apprentice Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
Academic Profile: Applicants for the post of Executive Trainee in MPPGCL must hold a Engineering Degree in relevant discipline from any accredited institution.
- For Executive Trainee Post – Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Should have qualified Gate Exam in respective branch
Age Limitation: The upper and lower age limits of the candidates are considered as per the rules followed in MPPGCL.
MPPGCL Jobs Selection Procedure 2018
Recruitment Method: At the initial stage of selection, applications received in Online are shortlisted by the screening team based on the Gate Marks. Thereafter, filtered applicants are invited for selection process consists of Interview. Best of the candidates who come under final merit list are appointed below the concerned position.
- Gate Score
- Personal Interview
Applying Procedure for MPPGCL Recruitment 2018
Application fees: Candidates have to pay the below mentioned Application fees by online/ offline mode.
- General, OBC: Rs. 1118 /-
- SC/ST/ PWD: Rs. 718 /-
Steps to apply Online: Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below,
- As a first step, the candidates have to visit the official website “www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in”
- Download the Recruitment advertisement from the official website
- Read the eligibility details and other Informations mentioned in the Advertisement carefully
- Click on “Apply Online” Tab in the homepage
- Fill the Application form with all the required details
- Upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature with specifications as mentioned in the advertisement
- Pay the application fees in Online/ Offline mode
- Check all the details once again and click the “ Final Submit” button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
|Commencement of Online Application||7th February 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application form||12th March 2018|
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to MPPGCL Recruitment 2018. For any clarification, applicants may go through the formal notice.