MPPEB Recruitment 2017: Applications are invited from Indian citizen by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) for 611 job vacancies available in the Sub Inspector post. Aspirants passed out in this current year can eligible for applying this profession. People those who all are searching government job and candidates within the state of MP can apply for this MPPEB Recruitment 2017. In this below section we are going to discuss about the application submission, selection and other eligibility details of this latest job opening.
|MPPEB Recruitment 2017 – Highlights|
|Selection Type||Written Exam & Interview||Job Type||Permanent/ Temporary|
|Last Date||30-08-2017||Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPPEB Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) was popularly known as Vyapam and it is a professional examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. It is the largest examination conducting body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education. Now MPPEB is decided to provide job opportunity to the job seekers, so they are going to conduct written exam for selecting young and talented people. People those who all are interested to work in police department can apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Apart from the written exam, board will conduct some other selection methods also. Appointment should be done through Permanent/ Temporary basis.
Designation Wise MPPEB Vacancy Details
|SI.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Sub Inspector||611||25 years||Rs.34800/-|
Remuneration: He/ she will get salary on every month as per details given below.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – Rs.34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.3600/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPPEB Jobs 2017
Academic Profile: Appliers should have any one of the below mentioned qualification from recognized institution/ universities.
- Graduation (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)/ Diploma (Mechanical/ Electrical)
Age Limit: Maximum age limit should be calculated as on 1st January 2018.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
Selection Process for MPPEB Recruitment 2017
Board will conduct the following recruitment process for selection.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Exam
Applying Procedure for Jobs 2017
Application Fee: Application fee is not refundable one. Candidates can make the payment through online mode by using the gateways like Net banking, Credit/ Debit cards, Cash card etc or else make the transaction through MP online.
- General/ OBC: Rs.700/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.350/-
- Portal Fee: Rs.70/- (All candidates)
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2017
Citizens who possess the above mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2017 through online. Application steps are listed below.
- Candidates go to the website “www.vyapam.nic.in/ www.mponline.gov.in”.
- Select the link “Online application for SI post”, appliers can see it under “Latest Updates”.
- In the next page select the “Online application” link
- Read the important instruction carefully and click “Continue”
- New users select the “Register Profile” tab and register personal details.
- Next login the web portal and fill the application form clearly.
- Upload the certificates, photograph and signature.
- Select the “Payment” link and make the transaction.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the application details, before submission.
- Finally “Submit” the application.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and payment slip for reference.
|Official Notification & Apply Online||vyapam.nic.in|
|MPPEB Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates|
|Online application starting date||1st August 2017|
|Online application closing date||30th August 2017|
|Written exam date||22nd October 2017 & 29th October 2017|
MPPEB released job notification for SI post, in this article we have discussed about the details of this new recruitment only. If you have any further doubts, refer the official notification for getting more information.