MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) has made a latest Notification in their official website for the recruitment of 216 Assistant Engineers, Junior Engineers, Charted Accountant and Line Attendant Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online for MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017 from 16-10-2017 to 10-11-2017. Candidates are advised to go through this section completely for other details such as Number of vacancies, Eligibility criteria, Remuneration Offered, Selection Procedure, How to apply and Important Dates in this section.
|MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Assistant & Junior Engineers, Charted Accountant, Line Attendant||Openings||216|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ Diploma in Engineering/ CA/ ITI||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam||Job Type||contract|
|Last Date||31.10.2017/ 10.11.2017||Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited is a Successor company of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board. It was incorporated as a wholly owned Government company on 31st May 2002 under the companies Act 1956. This Company is involved in the activities of distribution and retail supply in the areas covered by the Commissionaries of Bhopal, Hoshangabad, Gwalior and Chambal. Due to these Activities there is a need for large number of Manpower in their Organization, so that they have announced the MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017 for filling various vacant Positions on a Contract basis.
MPMKVVCL Vacancy 2017 Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Assistant Engineer||31||Rs 43,848 /- pm|
|02||Junior Engineer||27||Rs 29,148 /- pm|
|03||Charted Accountant||05||Rs 46,284 /- pm|
|04||Line Attendant||153||Rs 16,412 /- pm|
|Total No of Vacancies||216|
Eligibility Criteria for MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017
Candidates have to check whether they fulfill the Eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have studied the below Specified Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- For Assistant Engineer: BE/B.Tech
- For Junior Engineer: Diploma in Engineering
- For Charted Accountant: Bachelors Degree with certified CA From ICAI
- For Line Attendant: 10th Pass with ITI Course
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit applicable to different category of students is listed below.
- For Line Attendant Posts – 23 Years
- For all other Posts- 40 Years
Note: Age Relaxation will be Applicable according to the Norms followed in Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Gate Score (For AE)/ Online Exam (For Other Posts)
- Merit List
- For General/ OBC Candidates– Rs 300 /- (For AE), Rs 1500 /- (For Other Posts)
- For Other Candidates– Rs 200 /- (For AE), Rs 1000 /- (For Other Posts)
Applying Procedure for MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017
The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the careers page of the Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited “mpcz.co.in” and download the Official Notification.
- Read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully and candidates should make sure about whether they meet the required Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Notification.
- Candidates are required to fill all the Essential details asked in the Online Application.
- Upload the Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph and other Necessary documents.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fees in the available mode.
- Check all the details once again and click on the Final Submit button.
- Take a Print out of the MPMKVVCL Application Form for Future Reference.
|MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|S.No||Activity||For AE (Electrical), JE, CA||For AE(IT), LA|
|01||Starting Date For Online Application||16.10.2017||26.10.2017|
|02||Last Date For Online Application||31.10.2017||10.11.2017|
In this section we have discussed about MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Further if you need any clarification regarding this Recruitment you are advised to write on our comment section.