MPHC Recruitment 2018: The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the highest court in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh with its headquarters situated at Jabalpur. This High Court has the power to issue directions, orders and writs including the writs of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warrantor and certiorari for ensuring the enforcement of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution to citizens or for other specified purposes. Recently this Madhya Pradesh high court authority has issued one job vacancy notification for the vacant places available in Group D posts. Interested candidates can apply for this latest recruitment through online Mode. No other modes of Application will be accepted by the MP High Court, so that candidates have to start filling the Online Application as earlier as possible.
|Latest BPSSC Vacancy Notification||Last Date||Know More|
|MPHC Steno Clerk Notification 2018 – 47 Posts||13-06-2018||Click here|
|MPHC Group D Notification 2018 – 40 Posts||24-05-2018||Click here|
MPHC Recruitment 2018 – 47 Excise Sub Inspector Jobs
MPHC Recruitment 2018: The High Court of Madhya Pradesh is now having 47 vacancies for English Stenographer, Translator and Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant posts. Candidates found eligible and interested in doing these works can submit their job applications on or before last date through mponline website. Some appointments will be done on contract basis and some on permanent basis. So, read the MPHC Recruitment 2018 notification carefully before applying for any post. For official notification and to know other details pertaining to these latest vacancies, go through the following paragraphs.
|MPHC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Posts||English Stenographer, Translator, Law Clerk|
|Selection||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Type||Permanent, Contract|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
|Last Date||11-06-2018, 12-06-2018, 13-06-2018|
M.P. High Court Vacancy 2018
|Notification||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit|
|2||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant (Contract)||15||30 years|
|3||English Stenographer||27||35 years|
Remunerations Offered: The Law Clerk appointment is for contract basis. So, candidates selected for Law Clerk posts shall get fixed salary till completion of contract period. For all other posts, Pay Band-2 salary is applicable.
- Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant post: Rs.20000/-
- Translator, Stenographer posts: Rs.9300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.3600/-
Eligibilities for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018
Qualification: The minimum qualification that should be possessed by candidates to apply for these MP High Court Jobs 2018 are given below.
- Stenographer: Degree + Shorthand + Typing Skill (80 wp.m.), Knowledge in Computer Application
- Law Clerk post: Degree in Law, Knowledge in MS Office, Ubuntu, Open Office
- Translator: Degree in Law, Knowledge in Hindi & English
Age Limits: Aspirants within following age limits are only eligible to apply for this Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018. To know about age relaxations applicable for SC, ST, Woman, Ex-SM/ OBC/ PH candidates, read the official notification of particular recruitment.
- Law Clerk: 18 to 30 years
- Other posts: 18 to 35 years
Selection Process of MPHC Stenographer, Law Clerk and Translator Posts
Depending upon posts which candidates apply, the selection process will differ as follows. Merit list for appointment will be prepared on the basis of marks securing by contestants in online exam & interview for Law Clerk posts and Main exam for other posts.
- Law Clerk post: Online examination, Personal Interview
- Other posts: Preliminary Exam/ Screening Test (if necessary), Main Exam
How to Apply for M.P. High Court Stenographer Jobs 2018?
Examination Fee: To participate on this MPHC Recruitment 2018 aspirants have to remit examination fee through MPonline limited along with portal charges. Details are given below.
|Name of Post||Exam Fee||Portal Charges|
|English Stenographer||Rs.200/- for Unreserved category
No fee for Reserved category
|Rs.100/- (for all)|
|Payment Mode: MP online/ Kiosk holder|
Applying Procedure: Online applications shall only be accepted for all these latest M.P. High Court Vacancy 2018. The general guidelines to submit applications for Stenographer, Translator and Law Clerk posts are given below.
- Visit https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/MPHC/INDEX.aspx website
- Read the official notification for particular recruitment from “Advertisement” section
- Go to “Applications & Services” section and hit “Click here” tab against the application form of particular post
- The application form for particular MP High Court Recruitment 2018 will open
- Fill all * marked without mistakes and upload scanned copies of photo, signature
- Tick in the declaration checkbox and click “Submit” button
- Take printout copy of submitted application form for future reference
- Now hit “Click here” link given against “Pay Now for Unpaid Application” of particular post
- Fill the application number, date of birth, etc details and click “Search” button
- Do the transaction successfully and take printout copy of receipt
For Translator and English Stenographer posts, aspirants qualifying in preliminary examination/ screening test have to send hardcopy of duly filled main exam application form and attested photocopies of requisite documents through proper channel to the “Examination Cell of High Court of Madhya Pradesh” before last date. The last date for submission of application form for main exam will be announced at the time of declaration of preliminary exam result.
|Official Notification||Click here|
Important Dates of MPHC Recruitment 2018
|Designation||Date of Notification||Last date for submitting online application form||Last date for correcting submitted online application form|
|English Stenographer||10th May 2018||11th June 2018||14th June 2018|
|Translator||10th May 2018||12th June 2018||15th June 2018|
|Law Clerk-cum Research Assistant||10th May 2018||13th June 2018||16th June 2018|
Note: In the above section we have provided details about three of the new recruitment that is currently being conducted by Madhya Pradesh High Court. Candidates having doubts regarding this MPHC Recruitment 2018 can refer the official notification that is linked in this article.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 – 40 Group D Jobs
MPHC Recruitment 2018: Madhya Pradesh High Court has advertised an employment notice for filling the vacant Positions of various Group D posts such as Sweeper, Cook, Gardener and Peon in their court. This is a great Opportunity for the candidates who are seriously looking for various Court Jobs in Madhya Pradesh. Aspirants who have completed their 8th Standard with required work experience alone are eligible to apply for this MPHC Recruitment 2018 before the last date 22.05.2018. If you want to know about the complete details about this recruitment process then you are advised to go through this entire section carefully.
|MPHC Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Designation Name||Group D posts|
|No of Posts||40|
|Qualification||8th Standard Pass|
|Selection Type||Written Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Madhya Pradesh High Court Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|01||Group D Posts||40||Rs. 7000 /-|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates selected for the above mentioned Group D Posts will get a decent amount as the monthly salary based on the rules and regulation followed in Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Salary Offered: 7000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for MPHC Recruitment 2018
If the applicant does not have the required eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in Madhya Pradesh High Court.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed the below mentioned educational qualification from a recognized board or Institution.
- 8th Standard
Age Limit: Candidate should possess the below mentioned Age Limit as on the date 01-01-2018, without which they are not eligible for this recruitment.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the Instructions given by the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- SC/ST, OBC: 5 years
- Women: 10 years
Selection Procedure for MPHC Vacancies 2018
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Written Exam
Applying Procedure for MP High court Recruitment 2018
Application Fees: Nil
Steps for Online Application: Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria Norms mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- As a first step, the candidates must visit the official website, “www.mphc.in”
- Download the Recruitment advertisement and read the eligibility details and other Informations mentioned in the Advertisement carefully
- The Online Application Process usually consists of two parts namely Step-I and Step-II
- In Step-I Candidates have to enter their basic informations by clicking the link Registration for New Applicants
- After entering all the details in Step-I, the candidates has to upload their Photograph and Signature with Correct Specifications in Step-II
- Fill the other details and after checking all the information once again click the Final Submission button
- After the Final submission, an Application Form containing the Application Number and Key Number will be generated
- Take a Print out of the Application Form for Future Reference
|MPHC Recruitment 2018- Important Dates|
|Starting Date for Online Application||23rd April 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||22nd May 2018|
Note: In this article we have discussed about all the information pertaining to MPHC Recruitment 2018. If you want to know about other court Jobs available in different States then you are advised to visit our website www.careerszine.com regularly.