MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017: Intended to always being favor to job seekers, presently Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board came with an announcement for the forthcoming recruitment event. So, they had disclosed a vacancy notification, in respect of 2362 vacancies available in Pharmacist, Investigator, Supervisor, Instructor, Forest Guard etc. With a desire to being one of the employees in MP Vyapam Jobs, apply from now through their web portal. Scroll down this page further for gathering more information about this recruitment.
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Vyapam|
|Designation||Pharmacist, Investigator, Supervisor, Instructor etc,|
|No of Openings||2362||Last Date||06-06-2017|
|Qualification||10th or 12th or Diploma or Bachelors Degree|
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is popularly known as Vyapam. It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. Among their frequent recruitment schedule, MP Vyapam now releases a notification for fulfilling vast number of vacant positions. In respective stream, academic qualifications are expected from the candidates, those who decide to apply for these posts. In order to carry out this selection process in provisional way, they had arranged multiple stages of selection including tests and interview. Information in terms of educational qualification, selection, age etc, required for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 with applying steps are available below.
MP Vyapam Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||No of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|1||Pharmacist Grade-II (Compounder)||04||30 years|
|8||Teacher/ Assistant Teacher||02|
|10||Physical Training Instructor||03|
Necessary Qualification: Aspirants complying with the below qualifications are invited to attend MP Vyapam Recruitment, coming soon. These qualifications must be acquired from any recognized institutions.
- For Pharmacist Post – B.Pharm/ D.Pharm
- Male Nurse Post – GNM/ B.Sc Nursing
- For Other Posts – 10th or 12th or Diploma or Bachelors Degree
Age Restriction: The upper age limit is common for all the posts, which is already mentioned in the above tabular column. However, the applicants must have attained the minimum age of 18 years.
- Lower age for all the posts – 18 years
- Upper age for all the posts – 30 years
Selection Mode: Following each of the selection stages such as written exam, proficiency test, physical measurement test and interview, best performers are sorted for appointment. But a condition that, only those who qualified in first stage are permitted for next stage and this is applicable for other successive stages.
- Written exam
- Proficiency Test
- Physical Measurement test
Pay Scale & Allowance: The finalist shortlisted through all the consecutive selection stages will get best pay scales in the organization, during their employment. Along with that amount, grade pay allowance is also admissible.
- Pay scale – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs.1900 or 2800/-
Application Fee: In online mode, aspirants those who are applying for MP Vyapam Jobs must remit the application fee. The details of fee in category wise are as follows,
- Fee for application – Rs.500/- (General)
- Fee for application – Rs.250/- (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-ser)
- Fee for application – Nil (SEBC/ Bega/ Sahariya)
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply Online for MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017
Online application forms are available on the MP Vyapam website, for those who are eager to start their service in Government Departments. The online application steps are listed below,
- At first, visit the website “www.vyapam.nic.in”.
- Click on online application link, available in the home page of the website.
- Then click on “Apply”
- Fill the new application form appeared on the screen with required details.
- Check all the filled in details, for doing modification.
- Upload the scanned images of documents/ certificates, if necessary.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
|Apply Online||click here|
Dates to Remember
- Online registration starts from – 23rd May 2017
- Online registration ends on – 6th June 2017
- Date of written examination – 15th July 2017 to 14th Aug 2017
Note: The above all detailed sections carry the information relevant to MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017. You may find more details in the official notification.