MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM has formally declared about GNTST and PNST entrance exams, which will be conducted every year. In these recruitment exams, more number of candidates getting chances to enroll as a Nurse in every year. Candidates who are possessing qualification relevant to MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2017 will be hired for offering admission in medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Concluding the overview, we had discussed a lot of details in the below sections.
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM|
|Exam name||GNTST and PNST (Nurse)|
|Vacancy Nos||1210||Last Date||02-05-2017|
MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination board (MPPEB) is popularly known as VYAPAM (Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal). It conducts various tests for professional courses and streams. Currently, they had disclosed about 1210 seats in various Madhya Pradesh Medical colleges. These vacant seats are occupied by conducting General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST). Every year, numerous candidates will take part in this exam to make their career as Nurse.
As you know, the only qualification required to participate in this exam is completed schooling education in Science group. If you wish to appear in this exam, candidates shall go for submitting the application form through MP VYAPAM career portal. Additional more related information about GNTST and PNST exams are given below,
Exam and Intake Details:
|Sl. No||Exam Name||Post Nos||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST)||1040||27 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2||Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST)||170||30 years|
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who have passed in 12th standard with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects, are only eligible to appear in GNTST & PNTST exams.
- For GNTST & PNTST – Intermediate Pass
Age Restriction: Present age of the aspirants must be in between the below limits, then only you suits to apply for GNTST and PNST tests. The cut-off date for calculating the age limit is on 1st July 2017. As per the rules and regulation, age relaxation will also be allowed.
- Age limit for GNTST – 17 to 27 years
- Age limit for PNST – 17 to 30 years
Selection Process: To get admission under the Nursing course, desiring candidates need to pass either in General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) or Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST). These two exams are in written type and a maximum of 150 marks allotted for the exam.
- Written test
Salary offered: On selection through GNTST and PNST entrance exams, deserving students will be admitted in nursing courses in Madhya Pradesh Medical Colleges. Parallel to your studies, candidates are paid with salary and Grade Pay for your work.
- Pay scale for both the posts – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for both the posts – Rs.2800/-
Application and Registration Fee: Aspirants can choose MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card modes, to pay the fee fixed for application form and registration.
- Exam fee for general category – Rs.400/-
- Exam fee for SC/ ST/ OBC category – Rs.200/-
- Fee for filling online application form – Rs.70/-
- Fee for registration – Rs.40/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
How to Apply for MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2017
Having intention to participate in the upcoming selection tests, candidates have to register through the gateway of MP VYAPAM authorized web portal. The steps for applying are listed hereunder.
- Visit the website “www.vyapam.nic.in”.
- In the homepage, hit on “Online form”.
- After that, find the concerned link and hit on “Apply”
- Read the instructions and put a tick mark in “I agree” checkbox followed by hitting “Continue”
- Click on “Registration” and fill the registration form.
- On submitting the application form, a unique registration number will be generated on the screen.
- After that, enter the registration number and date of birth to fill the application form.
- Then, hit on “Proceed with Verification”
- Upload the required scanned images, if necessary.
- At the end of the process, submit the application and take it as a print out for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|Starting date to submit online application||18th Apr 2017|
|Closing date to submit online application||2nd May 2017|
|Closing date for making corrections in submitted application||7th May 2017|
|Date of written examination||4th June 2017|
Note: The information regarding 1210 vacant seats in MP medical colleges and entrance exams to fill those seats are elaborately explained above.