MP Online Recruitment 2017: National Health Mission (NRHM) has posted a recruitment notification in Madhya Pradesh online web portal, which indicates that 47 vacancies left to be filled under the designation of Clinical Psychologist. It is a contractual based engagement to implement the mental health program. Aspirants having good academic records in psychotic field could use this MP Online Jobs. Preference will be given to the experienced candidates. For getting more details about this recruitment, refer the following summaries.
|Authority||National Health Mission|
|No of Openings||47||Last Date||06-02-2017|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
MP Online Recruitment 2017
National Health Mission (NRHM) is an initiative, undertaken by the Government of India to meet the health needs of under-served rural areas. For establishing a link between community and health system, community health volunteers are engaged under this mission. A contractual based recruitment notification has been released by NRHM, which is updated in the MP online website. It intimates that, for a limited period NRHM is engaging candidates under the post of Clinical Psychologist to occupy 47 vacancies.
Aspirants who practiced as Psychiatrist in any reputed hospitals shall make your registration through this portal. In order to reduce the number of applicants and to find out deserving candidates, responded candidates are interviewed by the selection board. Scroll down the page for gathering more details about MP Online Recruitment 2017, in elaborate manner.
Position and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Position||No of vacancies||Age Limit||Emolument|
|1||Clinical Psychologist||47||45 years||Rs.25000/-|
Educational Qualification: Candidates wish to achieve the post of Clinical Psychologist should have accomplished the below mentioned educational qualification. After that, they must have registered their education in concerned medical council of India.
- For Clinical Psychologist Post – PG Degree in Clinical & Applied Psychology/ Master of Philosophy in Medical and Social Psychology
Necessary Experience: Applied candidates will be given preference, if they possess 2 or more years of relevant work experience in any registered hospital.
- For Clinical Psychologist post – 2 years
Age Constraint: The maximum age limit set for the aspirants is mentioned in the above tabular column. The cut-off date for determining the upper age limit is on 1st Jan 2017.
- Upper age for Clinical Psychological Post – 45 years
Selection Procedure: The first stage of selection followed in National Health Mission is short-listing. By scrutiny or screening process, only eligible candidates are invited for interview.
Emoluments Offered: Right persons who are enrolled below the post of Clinical Psychologist will receive the monthly emolument. The appointed candidates will not receive any other extra allowances or benefits.
- Salary for Clinical Psychologist – Rs.25000/- Pm
Applying Procedure for MP Online Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are having willfulness to apply shall submit your applications through MP Online portal. The steps for applying is given below,
- At first, log on the official website “www.mpinfo.org”.
- Read the official notification, updated in the website.
- If you are satisfied with all the conditions, click the concerned link to apply.
- It will display the new application form on the screen.
- Fill the application form without leaving any columns.
- After that, check the filled in entries for correctness.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future use.
Dates to Remember
- Advertisement dated on – 17th Jan 2017
- Starting date to submit the online application – 23rd Jan 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 6th Feb 2017
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned details about MP Online Recruitment 2017 is available in the official notification.