Military Hospital Danapur Cantt Recruitment 2017: The Military Hospital Danapur has divulged a proposal by inviting Indian citizens from any nook and corner of the world to apply for the Ward Sahayika, Safaiwala and other jobs that are open now under its Cantonment. While releasing notice, the observed number of vacancies is 19. But there are chances for increase/ decrease of openings, at the time of placement. Also under this Military Hospital Danapur Cantt Recruitment 2017, nearly 70% of the seats are reserved only for female citizens. These employments exactly come under Central Government job category. The minimum eligibility criterias and other terms & conditions are narrated down.
|Organization||Military Hospital Danapur Cantonment|
|Post Names||Ward Sahayika, Safaiwala, etc.|
|No. of Openings||19||Last Date||Within 21 days|
|Education||Matric or equivalent/ ITI|
Military Hospital Danapur Cantt Recruitment 2017
Military Hospital Danapur Cantonment in Patna of Bihar state is functioning beneath the administrative control of Defence Ministry, Indian Government. This seems to be a largest military cantonment in Bengal. Due to lack of staffs for carrying out the works of following trades, recently this organisation has announced one staff enrollment news. On analyzing the source, the vacant positions are coming under Group ‘C’ Defence Civilian classification. By post, eager male/ female citizens are encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible.
Tests are going to be conducted as selection rounds, on same day (for all designations). It should not be thought that, additionally qualified aspirants will get more marks while preparing merit based select list. After successful completion of two years continuous service (probation), further extension or regularisation on posts will be decided. Eventhough the initial place of posting is Danapur, designees are eligible for serving in any of the Cantonment units within India (including field work).
Designation Wise Vacancies in Military Hospital Danapur
|SI. No.||Designations||No.of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Tin Smith||1||27 years||Rs.19900/-|
|2.||Ward Sahayika (Female)||7||Rs.18000/-|
|6.||Tradesman Mate (Mazdoor)||3|
Educational Requirements: Aspirants who had completed their School studies upto matriculation are found fit for these jobs. But this education must be studied from any recognized institution.
- Qualification of No. 2 to 6 posts: Matriculation or equivalent
- For Tin Smith designation: Matric or equivalent with ITI/ NCVT certificate on concerned trade
Work Experience: Working experience as a Dai in family wing of Civil/ Government Hospital seems to be a desirable criterion for the post of Ward Sahayika. The minimum years of experience preferred for this designation are,
- Desirable Experience for Ward Sahayika: 1 to 3 years
Age Constraints: Minimum applying age should not be less than 18 years for anyone. The upper age limit mentioned above in vacancy table is applicable only for Unreserved category. But for others the ceiling age will change as follows.
- For OBC category: 30 years
- For SC category: 32 years
Recruitment Process: Candidates whose applications are accepted will be invited for the different tests, planned by management i.e. only appliers who are deemed as eligible shall be issued with the Call Letter to participate in the following selection rounds.
- Written Examination: Time given will be 2 hours. Within this duration, candidates will be asked to answer for 100 objective type questions drafted from General Intelligence, Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English/ Hindi and General Awareness. One mark will be given for correct answer and penalty of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Trade Test: On regards of the trade aspirants are competing, test will be conducted. Original documents would also be verified on the same date.
Pay Scale and Salary: According to central government norms, monthly salary will be given to appointees in a standard of Level-2 (Tin Smith job)/ 1 (others). Besides, other admissible allowances and benefits would also be provided.
- Salary Range: Rs.18000 – 19900/-
Applying Procedure of Military Hospital Danapur Cantt Recruitment 2017
The application form for these Group-C jobs is appended along with released notification, for this recruitment. On prescribed format, aspirants are advised to submit the filled-in application by pasting a self signed photograph in the space provided.
Copies of following eligibility supporting documents (duly self attested) should also be enclosed in the application containing cover. Mailing address is “The Commanding Officer, Military Hospital Danapur Cantonment, Pin – 801 503”.
- Educational Qualification certificates & marksheets
- Age proof
- Caste/ Community certificate
- One passport size photograph
- Self addressed envelope of 4 X 9 inches affixed with postal stamp of Rs.25/-
- Experience proof (if any), etc.
No candidates should forward their application for more than one post. Also, don’t fail to write “Application for the Post of _________________” on bold letters in top of cover.
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Applications should reach on or before this date – Within 21 days of advertisement.
Note: Details about the lower level Group-C category jobs that are now open under Military Hospital Danapur are summarised on above paragraphs. To know about category wise reservation of seats, etc., refer the official notice.