MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2017: Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) joined with some of the related companies such as UGVCL, GSEC, DGVCL, PGVCL and GUVNL. In glance of 855 vacancies seen in the post of Vidyut Sahayak, they thought to proceed with the process of conducting written or online examination. Most probably this exam will be conducted in the month of November or December 2017. So, those who previously registered to write this exam are advised to prepare for the exam from this time onwards. At the time of exam preparation, you might require MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2017 to know about the test portions. Preparing for the exam using the syllabus will boost up your confidence level to write the exam.
|MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective|
|Material||Syllabus Download||Exam Category||Vidyut Sahayak|
|Exam Date||Nov/ Dec 2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Company||Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)||Official Site||www.mgvcl.in|
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2017
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified leading Power Distribution Company in Gujarat, which distributes electricity in the central area of Gujarat. Their mission is to provide uninterrupted supply and is committed to Distribute and maintain reliable Electric Power. In this concerned organization and some of the subsidiaries, there exist some of the vacancies in Junior Assistant and Junior Engineer post comes under Vidyut Sahayak category. If those who completed all the task of online application process shall be ready to attend the Vidyut Sahayak exam.
Aspirants who have applied for this post must start your exam preparation earlier to grab the chance to work under this well known organization. Once you go through the MPSC Clerk Exam Syllabus 2017, you may get the idea about how to prepare for the exam.
Main Subjects: Hereunder, we had given exam topics for both Junior Assistant and Junior Engineer exam commonly.
- General knowledge
- English Language
- Maths & General Science
- Analytic & Logical Reasoning
- Computer Knowledge
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Pattern 2017
- The written/ online test will be conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- Each of the questions carries one mark for about 100 questions.
- The question paper will be set either in English or Gujarati
- For each wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted, so candidates must be aware about the negative marks.
|Paper||Subject Topics||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General knowledge||100||100||2 hours|
|II||Core Subject||100||100||2 hours|
|3||Maths & General Science||20|
|4||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||20|
Subject Wise Topics in MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2017
In respect of each of the topics given in the exam pattern, we provide the list of syllabus herein.
|MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2017|
|Gujarat Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for Electrical||MGVCL JA Syllabus for General Knowledge|
|· Mathematics related to Engg.
· Logic Design
· Control Systems
· Field Theory
· Power Electronics
· Transformers and Induction Machines
· Signals and Systems
· Transmission and Distribution
· Engineering Physics and Chemistry
· Introduction to Computer Programming
· Basic Electronics
· Electronic Circuits
· Electric Power Generation
· Electrical and Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
· DC Machines and Synchronous Machines
· Linear IC’s and Applications
· Industrial Drives and Applications
· Electrical Design, Estimation and Costing
· Power System Operation and Control
· Electromagnetic Compatibility
· Data Base Management Systems
· Renewable Energy Sources
· Energy Auditing & Demand Side Management
· Electrical Power Quality
· Electrical Distribution Systems
· HYDC Transmission
· Control Theory
· Reactive Power Management
· Digital Signal Processing
· Computer Aided Electrical Drawing
· Artificial Neural Networks
· Digital System Design with VHDL
· Power System Planning
· Computer Control of Electrical Drives
· VLSI Circuits and Design
· Power System Analysis and Stability
· Switchgear and Protection
· Electrical Machine Design
· Computer Techniques- in-Power-System-Analysis
· Electrical Power Utilization
· High Voltage Engineering
|· Current Affairs (National and International).
· Inventions and Discoveries.
· Who’s Who?
· Books and Authors.
· Important Days.
· Awards and Honors.
|MGVCL Syllabus for General English||Junior Assistant Syllabus for General Aptitude|
|· Sentence Completion.
· Synonyms And Antonyms.
· Fill In The Blanks.
· Ordering Of Words In A Sentence.
· Sentence Improvement.
· Spotting Errors.
· Idioms And Phrases.
· Word Groups.
|· Time And Distance.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam 2017
The information furnished here is purely based on MGVCL notification released at this time. On referring the notifications, it states about the need of Engineers and other degree holders for the post of Vidyut Sahayak. Written or online exam will be conducted for selection followed by document verification. The selected Vidyut Sahayaks shall be appointed for duration of two years and may be considered for appointment to the designation of Junior Engineer or Junior Assistant.
- Name of the designation – Junior Engineer & Junior Assistant
- Number of vacancies – 855
- Educational qualification – Graduate Degree
|Official site||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam 2017 – Details|
|Junior Engineer & Junior Assistant exams will be conducted on||Announced soon|
Note: All the essential information in regard of MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2017 is found in the above sections.