MGSU Bikaner Recruitment 2017: Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) has disseminated a vacancy notification widely over internet, to declare the requirement of Lower Division Clerks in their University. This concerned post needs 36 eminent, dynamic and dedicated candidates. Typing skill is expected from the candidates who are applying for MGSU Bikaner Jobs. Not only this qualification is expected, but also the applicants are qualified up to senior Secondary level. The information regarding the eligibility criteria, selection, salary applying procedure etc. are explained in brief hereunder.
|Organization||Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU)|
|Position||Lower Division clerk (LDC)|
|No of Vacancies||36||Last Date||08-03-2017|
MGSU Bikaner Recruitment 2017
Maharaja Ganga Singh University (MGSU) is formerly known as the University of Bikaner in the State of Rajasthan. This University was marked as important milestone in the evolution of tertiary education in Rajasthan. In order to grab the attention of job seekers, MGSU Bikaner has disclosed a long waited notification in the communicating media of internet. With reference to the official notification, about 36 vacancies are unfilled under the position of Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
To submit your job applications, log on the official website and register your details through the concerned link. Selection will be decided by the recruiting team of MGSU Bikaner by screening the received applications. Herein, we had discussed the overall information about MGSU Bikaner Recruitment 2017, for the use of applicants.
Designation and Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||36||35 years||Rs.20200/-|
Necessary Education: Aspirants who wish to secure the position of Lower Division clerk should be passed in Senior Secondary from any recognized board examination or equivalent. Or else those candidates should possess higher level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under the control of Department of Electronic.
- For LDC Post – HSC with typing skill
Age Limitation: Aspirants who are intending to apply against the post of Lower Division Clerk must have attained the age limit between 18 to 35 years.
- Minimum age for LDC Post – 18 years
- Upper age for LDC Post – 35 years
Pay Scale & Grade Pay: Eligible candidates who are designated under MGSU Bikaner Jobs will get the salary in terms of pay scale. In addition to that, monthly grade pay is offered to the employees.
- Pay Scale for LDC Post – Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay for LDC Post – Rs.2400/-
Recruitment Method: Selection may be in the form of written test, interview, and skill test. Before that, the candidates applications received through online are screened by the screening team.
Application Fee: By online mode, applicants will have to remit the specified amount of application fee. Only half of the amount should be paid by the candidates claiming under reserved category.
- Application fee for general category – Rs.500/-
- Application fee for reserved category – Rs.250/-
How to Apply Online for MGSU Bikaner Recruitment 2017
Willing candidates are requested to apply online through MGSU Bikaner website. The guidelines for applying is listed below,
- To apply online, go to the official website “www.mgsubikaner.ac.in”.
- In the home page of the website, find the menu named “Recruitment”.
- After that, click the link “Apply Online for ldc exam 2017”
- It will display the new application form on the screen.
- Fill the online application form in all respects.
- After filling the application form, ensure the filled in details are correct.
- Then Proceed for fee payment, by hitting the “Make Payment”
- Finally submit the application form.
- At the end of the process, retain the print out of the application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 18th Jan 2017
- Online registration commenced from – 23rd Jan 2017
- Online registration ends on – 8th Mar 2017
Note: A lot of information about MGSU Bikaner Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections. If not enough, candidates refer the official notification.