MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018: Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak invites online application form from deserving candidates for placing in the vacant positions of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor designations. On reading the advertisement of MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018, we come to know that there are 14 openings lying under these teaching jobs. A candidate who have passed Master’s degree or Ph.D and aging not more than 50 years are preferable for MDU Rohtak Vacancies 2018. Go through the below sections for grabbing more details.
|MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|University||Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU)|
|Designation||Assistant Professors and Associate Professors|
|Degree||Master’s degree or Ph.D|
MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a state owned university which offers the facility to study through on campus and off campus mode. It provides undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level course in various streams. This university which is situated in Rohtak, Haryana requires active and hardworking teaching staffs for providing education to the students studying in the University.
Aspirants who are applying for this MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018 should have scored good marks in their academics and must have the desirable work experience in teaching or research field. You have to successfully pass through the screening stages of MDU Rohtak for achieving these jobs.
Post Wise Openings in MDU Rohtak
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|1.||Assistant Professor||13||Rs. 37400-67000/-|
Educational Qualification: Any Post Graduate or Ph.D degree holder with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from any institute or university are eligible for MDU Rohtak positions.
- For both posts – Post Graduation/ Ph.D
Age Constraints & Relaxation: Aspirants who have attained the age of 21 years are eligible to apply for these posts. Anyway, the upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 50 years at any cost. However, reserved class appliers can get relaxation in upper age limit as per government guidelines.
- Age Limit – 18 to 50 years
- Age Limit for SC/ BC (A/ B)/ EBP – 55 years
The crucial date for determining the age of the applicants will be as on the last date of application submission.
Selection Procedures: Initially, the applications submitted through online shall be verified by the screening panel on the basis of qualification and skills. Satisfying people would be called for various selection processes. Candidates who are qualifying in all the rounds only will be considered for appointment.
- Academic Record & Experience
- Research Performance
- Interview and Presentation
Application Fee: People who are applying for MDU Rohtak Teaching Jobs should pay the below specified application fee in Online mode only.
- Male,Female(out of Haryana State):Rs. 600/-
- Female of Haryana resident only:Rs. 350/-
- SC/BC of Haryana State (Male): Rs.150/-
- SC/BC of Haryana State (Female): Rs.100/-
- ESM/PWD of Haryana State only (Male/ Female): Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018
Candidates who meet out all the Eligibility criteria mentioned in the Official Notification can start filling the Application through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is as listed below,
- Candidates must visit the official website, www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- Download the Notification from the official website
- Click the link “Apply Online” for the corresponding advertisement
- Now select “Click here for New Registration” if you are a new user
- Candidates have to login with their login credentials and fill the remaining details
- Upload the scanned images of the Photograph, Signature and other relevant documents
- Pay the Application fees in online mode
- Check all the details once again and click the “ Final Submit” button
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
Hard copy of the Application form with other necessary documents should be send to the below mentioned address. The following self attested documents should also be enclosed along with the completed form.
- Academic Marks sheets and certificates
- Age Proof
- Community certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Demand Draft, etc
All the above mentioned documents have to reach the office of “The Deputy Registrar(Establishment Teaching), M.D. University, Rohtak -124001” on or before the final date.
Dates to Remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online:9th June 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 2nd July 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Hard copy of application: 9th July 2018 (05.00 PM)
Note: For the convenience of Job Hunters, we have explained more information regarding MDU Rohtak Recruitment 2018 in the above section. You could also refer the official notification for gathering furthermore details.