Mangaluru Customs Recruitment 2017: Commissioner of Customs, Mangaluru has given a current notification for filling the Empty Positions of Group C cadre posts namely Tindel, Senior Deckhand, seaman and Greaser posts with a total of 36 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates are advised to submit their Offline Application within 60 days from the date of issue of advertisement in the Employment News. This is great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Karnataka. Job Seekers can find further details about Mangaluru Customs Recruitment 2017 in the below section.
|Mangaluru Customs Recruitment 2017- Highlights|
|Post Name||Group ‘C’ Posts|
|Qualification||Matriculation, 8th Standard|
|Selection Type||Written Exam, Skill Test|
|Last Date||within 60 days from the date of issue of advertisement|
Mangaluru Customs Recruitment 2017
Mangaluru Customs is a governmental organisation that lies in the Karnataka state of India. This House was under the overall administrative control of Custom’s Collector. Due to employee requirements in its Customs House, Panambur this selection notice have been scattered out by the Customs department. The total number of human resources going to be recruited in response of these advertisements is 36. Candidates who are very serious about entering into the following posts and had submitted applications will be invited for different selection rounds decided by the Exam conducting Authority.
In knowledge and skills, participants who are convincing the recruitment team shall only get deputed to these Group ‘C’ jobs. Postings will be anywhere under Jurisdiction of Customs Mangaluru zone. For some of the posts, to get confirmation in respective position appointees have to overcome the Departmental exams and probation period successfully.
Vacancy and other Details about Customs Mangalore Recruitment 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|02||Senior Deckhand||03||Rs.21700-69100/-||18-30 years|
Remuneration Offered: The Pay scale offered for different designations are listed below.
- Tindel – 25500-81100/- per month
- Senior Deckhand – 21700-69100/- per month
- Seaman & Greaser- Rs 18000-56900/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Mangaluru Customs Recruitment 2017
Candidates have to check whether they fulfill all the Eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
Academic Qualification: Candidates must have studied the below Specified Educational Qualification from a recognized board.
- Matriculation with relevant work Experience
- 8th Standard with relevant work Experience
Age Restrictions: Age Limit applicable to different category of posts is listed below.
- For Tindel post- 18 to 35 Years
- For Senior Deckhand post – 18 to 30 Years
- For other posts- 18-25 Years
Note: Age Relaxation will be Applicable according to the Norms followed in the particular Organization.
Selection Criteria for CBEC Mangalore Recruitment
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for this CBEC Recruitment based on their performance in the
- Written Test
- PET/ Skill Test
Applying Procedure for Mangaluru Customs Recruitment 2017
Application fees: Nil
Steps for Application Process: The Steps involved in Offline Application Process is listed below
- Candidates must visit the official website “www.customsmangalore.gov.in” and download the Official Notification
- Read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully
- Job Seekers should make sure about whether they meet the required Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Notification
- Take a Print out of the Application Form attached with the Official Notification
- Enter all required details in the Application Form
- Candidates have to send the hard copies of the Filled Application Form along with the required documents to the Address “ Additional Commissioner of Customs (Preventive), New Customs House, Panambur, Mangalore-575010” by Ordinary post
- The Application form along with all the other documents has to reach within 60 days from the date of issue of advertisement in the Employment News
- Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF.…………….”
|Mangaluru Customs Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||within 60 days from the date of issue of advertisement|
Note: In this section we have discussed about Mangaluru Customs Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. Further if you need any clarification regarding this Recruitment you are advised to write on our comment section.