Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Post Office is now holding with a long waited job opportunities for 10th pass candidates. Regarding that, a huge number of manpower is required for the postal and courier services under various divisions. It’s a secured job, because this is a permanent government employment which offers attractive salary package and other incentives too. Persons having Cycling skill are only advised to apply, in order to do the outstation duties after appointment. Other eligibility conditions prescribed for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 and the applying details are provided in below paragraphs.
|Organisation||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Designation||Gramin Dak Sevaks/ Postman|
|Place of Posting||Maharashtra|
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017
India Post is a government department, which runs below the administrative control of Ministry of Communication and IT. Amongst 23 postal circles in India now, Maharashtra Post Office is having 1789 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak position. As said above, these opportunities are especially reserved for 10th pass candidates. Aspirants who have done higher studies are also preferred for these posts. Interested male/ female citizens who are willing to stay in appointed village for doing delivery works are asked to submit Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application form in departmental website.
Good academic record possessing citizens will be opted for this job, without any test/ interview. Competent persons going to be selected on response of this notice will be placed as Branch Post Master, Mail Carrier, Mail Deliverer, Packer and Mailman in Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Sibsagar, Tinsukia, Cachar, etc. at various divisions of Maharashtra Post Office. Mostly posting places will be fixed based on choices indicated by aspirants in application form.
Vacancy Details in Maharashtra Post Office
|No.||Position Name||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||1789||40 years||Rs.6470/-|
Educational Requirements: Matriculation pass students are eligible to compete under this Maharashtra Post vacancies.
However, people who are holding higher qualification can also apply, if they wish. But no additional weightage will be given to them.
- For Gramin Dak Sevak posts: 10th pass or above
Aspirants, who not opts Computer as one of the subject in their schooling education, must possess Computer training certificate now.
Age Limits and Relaxations: Candidates aged between 18 to 40 years are eligible to participate in Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017. The crucial date for determining the age limit is on the closing date of online application.
- Minimum age for Gramin Dak Sevak Post – 18 years
- Maximum age for Gramin Dak Sevak Post – 40 years
Individuals who are belonging to reserved category can get relaxation in age as per government norms.
- For OBC persons: 3 years
- For SC/ ST category: 5 years
- For PH (OBC) personnel: 13 years
- For PH (SC/ ST) category: 15 years
Maharashtra Post office GDS Recruitment Process: Merit list will be prepared initially, in accordance with the marks obtained in 10th standard. Aspirants who clear the SSLC exam in first attempt itself with good marks will be given more preference. In case of tie marks, the higher age aspirants will only be considered.
Depending upon the availability of Maharashtra GDS vacancies, applicants who are ranking top in the provisional selection or merit list would be invited for character and certificate verification.
Intimation regarding this provisional selection/ date of document verification will be sent to eligible applier’s mobile number or the same will be published in departmental website.
- Academic Assessment (10th standard marks)
- Certificate Verification
Gramin Dak Sevak Salary: Compensation packages will vary depending upon the circle/ office/ category of GDS post in which candidates are placed. The monthly salary would be in the particular pay scale given below.
|Post Name||Category||Pay Scale|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks||BPM||Rs.2745 to 4245/- pm|
|Packer||Rs.3635 to 5585/- pm|
|MD||Rs.4220 to 6470/- pm|
|MC||Rs.2870 to 4370/- pm|
Application Fee: Male applicants who are falling under UR/ OBC category have to remit the specified fee by visiting any nearby Head Post Office. For making the payment, you have to submit your Online Registration number at the PO Counter.
- Fee for OC/ OBC (Male): Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Offline
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017
By keeping a valid email id and scanned copies of photo, signature & other supporting documents with them, interested candidates are asked to fill the GDS online application form through the India Post website page. The line by line procedure is given below,
- To apply online, visit the website “www.indiapost.gov.in” or “www.appost.in/gdsonline”.
- Hit the relevant “Apply Online for GDS posts” link.
- Before start to fill the application form, complete the basic registration and get the ID.
- After fee payment, login using registration/ fee receipt number and by entering circle name.
- Fill the application form correctly with all the required information.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned copies of images/ documents in correct dimensions.
- Choose any five choices of GDS category posts in priority order against the circle(s) which you are applying.
- Preview the entered details and edit changes if any.
- Press on “Submit” button at the end of the process.
- Retain the printout copy of application for future reference.
For enquiries regarding this Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment, candidates can email at “email@example.com”.
|Official Notification||Click here|
- Online registration can be done from – 7th Apr 2017
- Applications can be submitted online upto – 27th May 2017
Note: Details that are stated in the recruitment notice released by Maharashtra Post Office are explained above generally, for job seekers reference. Category wise post reservations and more information about Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 can be seen in advertisement.