Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017: Maharashtra Police department has recently made an announcement for the recruitment of 85 Law Instructor vacancies. This is good news for those who are waiting to secure a Government Job in the State of Maharashtra. Interested Candidates can apply for this Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date that is 13th November 2017. Eligible candidates are advised to read the complete details mentioned in this section with utmost care before applying for this Recruitment.
|Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Law Instructor||No of Openings||85|
|Qualification||Graduation in Law||Application Mode||Offline|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||13/11/2017||Job Location||Maharashtra|
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra is a state situated in the western region of India and it is the third largest state in terms of area. It is also the wealthiest state which contributes 15% of the country’s industrial economy. The state shares its border with Arabian Sea, Gujarat, union Territory of the Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Goa and Chhattisgarh. It has one of the largest Police Forces in the country having nearly 35 district Police units. Maharashtra Police Department has a total strength of 1.95 lakhs Employees which is headed by the Director General of Police and the State Headquarters is located at Mumbai. The Main functions of this department are maintaining law and order in the city, Traffic control management, reducing crimes in the city and coordinating various city centric services for the welfare of the People living in Maharashtra.
Maha Police Vacancy Details 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Law Instructor||85||Rs 15000 /-|
Salary Offered: A Consolidated amount of Rs 15000 /- will be given as a monthly salary to the selected candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Candidates have to check whether they satisfy the below mentioned Eligibility Criteria before applying for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017.
The applicants should have Studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- Graduation in Law with 05 Years Post Qualification Experience.
Candidate age should not exceed 60 Years as on the Recruitment Publishing date.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam/ Interview.
Applying Procedure for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Candidates satisfying the above mentioned Eligibility criteria can apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 through Offline Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website “mahapolice.gov.in” and download the Recruitment Notification.
- Read all the Instructions mentioned in the Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Before applying for this Recruitment make sure that you satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Take a Print out of the Application form which is available in the Official website itself.
- Fill all the required details and affix a recent Passport size photo on the Application form.
- Application Form along with all the Necessary documents should be send to the Address Director General of Police, Training and Special Squads, Old Legislative Assembly, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg, Kulaba, Mumbai-400001 on or before the last date 13th November 2017 .
- The Envelope Containing the Application Form and other documents should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW INSTRUCTOR”.
|Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – Reference Dates|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||30/10/2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||13/11/2017|
Here we have discussed about Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 and their related information. Candidates who are looking for Police related Jobs are advised to visit this section regularly. Job Seekers who are seriously looking for a Government job in Maharashtra are advised to bookmark this page for further updates.