Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018: Hello Job Seekers! We are very happy to update one of the Latest Recruitments in the Banking Industry. Bank of Maharashtra has released a vacancy Notification for filling 49 IT Officers and Chief Manager Posts at different states in India. Candidates who wish to work in banking sector can make use of this wonderful Opportunity to start their career in such a reputed bank. Interested people who satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions can apply for these posts through online mode before the last date 22.02.2018. We will provide you all the details regarding Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018 in the below section.
|Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018- Highlights|
|Post Name||IT Officers and Chief Manager Posts|
|No of Posts||49|
|Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Selection Type||Online Examination, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018
Bank of Maharashtra was initially registered as a banking company on 16th September 1935 at Pune with an authorized capital of 1 million and started its business on 8th February 1936. In 1969, this bank was nationalized and it expands it branches all over India and offered Financial Assistance to many smaller units which has now changed to big Industrial houses. It is one of the major Public sector banks in India with 15 million customers across various parts of India which has a total of 1897 branches as on 5th April 2016.
This reputed organization now requires employees with good leadership, aptitude, communication skill and professional knowledge to handle the roles and responsibilities of IT Officers and Chief Managers. Interested candidates are asked to submit their applications through online mode as early as possible in order to avoid last minute rush.
Maharashtra Bank Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Remuneration Offered|
|1||Software Programmers||04||Rs. 23700-42020 /-|
|3||Oracle Database Administrator||01|
|4||MSSQL Database Administrator||01|
|7||Information Security Officer||15|
|8||Chief Manager- Project Appraisal||10||Rs. 50030- 59170 /-|
|9||Chief Manager- Balance Sheet||01|
Emoluments Offered: Candidates who got selected for the above mentioned posts will get a decent Salary Package with other allowances as per the rules adopted in the Bank.
- For Posts No 01 to 07: Rs. 23700-42020 /- pm
- For Posts No 08 & 09: Rs. 50030- 59170 /- pm
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have a clear idea about all the below mentioned Eligibility criteria before applying for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018.
Academic Qualification: Aspirants who have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation degree from a recognized University alone are eligible to apply for this recruitment process.
- B.Sc/ BCA/ B.E
- MBA/ M.Sc/ MCA
Age Constraints: The Minimum and Maximum Age Limit applicable for different posts are listed below.
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age Relaxation: Deserving reserved category applicants can get age relaxation as per the reservation norms followed in the bank.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Selection Procedure for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment
Selection Process: The selection Process consists of the following steps
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018
Application Charges: Candidate has to pay the Application fees mentioned in the Notification before the last date. Once the fee is paid then it cannot be refunded at any circumstances. For details regarding the Application fees refer the Official notification.
Steps for online Application: Willing candidates satisfying the conditions of Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018 can submit their applications through online mode. The detailed guidelines for online application process is given in the below section,
- First of all, go to the official site of South Indian Bank that is “www.bankofmaharashtra.in”
- Click on the “Careers” link on the top of the home page
- It will directs in to a page containing the official Notification
- Download the advertisement and read all the Informations mentioned in it carefully
- After that choose the Tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Start filling your Application with details such as Name, Contact details and other personal details
- After entering all the details a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen
- Log with the given Login credentials and complete the remaining part of the Application form
- Now upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature
- After that check the Informations once again and click the Final Submit button
- Take a Print out of the Application form for future reference
- Send the Hard copy of the Application with all relevant documents to the address “ The Assistant General Manager (IR & HRD), Bank of Maharashra, ‘Lokmangal’ 1501, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005 before 04-03-2018
|Official Notification & Apply Online||bankofmaharashtra.in|
|Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Starting date for filling Online Application Form||3rd February 2018|
|Last date for filling Online Application Form||22nd February 2018|
|Last date for sending Hard copy of Applications||4th March 2018|
Note: In the above sub headings, we have explained lot of details about Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2018, for the reference of Job seekers. You can gather additional information about this recruitment from the official notification.