Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017: A formal declaration has been trumpeted by Maharashtra Bank, to go ahead with the selection process of Part Time Sub Staff designation. They had prepared a circular relevant to that and wandered over their website. While referring the official notification, nearly five hundreds of vacancies occurred below that post. Mostly in all bank jobs Graduates are preferred. But, it’s differed in case of the latest Maharashtra Bank Recruitment, because they are expecting only SSLC qualification from the appliers. Most accurate details in respect of qualification, age, selection, applying steps etc, are narrated below.
|Bank Name||Maharashtra Bank|
|Designation||Part Time Sub Staff|
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Bank is a major public sector bank in India. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the State of Maharashtra. It has attained the status of autonomous in early 90’s itself. Now-a-days most of you seeking for secured jobs. One among that is getting enrolled in banking sector. Are you the one looking for that? No need to wait for anymore time. Why because, Maharashtra Bank came with a perfect announcement for such job hunters. In this bank, 450 vacancies newly bloomed in the post of Part Time Sub Staff.
Online registration for filling the vacant posts is going in at this time. Those who applied and being eligible, will receive call for selection in due course. One who applying, are advised to get ready for this upcoming selection. More details about Maharashtra Bank Vacancies, eligibility and other details are noted below.
Maharashtra Bank Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Part Time Sub Staff||450||33 years||Rs.18545/-|
Educational Qualification: Matriculation pass is the adequate qualification look ahead from the candidates, who are applying for the Part Time Sub Staff post.
- For Sub Staff Post – 10th Pass
Age Restriction: Starts from 18 years and those who attains up to the ceiling on age of 33 years, will only be taken into consideration for Maharashtra Bank Jobs.
- Lower age for Sub Staff Post – 18 years
- Upper age for Sub Staff Post – 33 years
Recruitment Procedure: The way of selection is not yet decided by the recruiting team of this bank. Based on the response, selection will be planned and intimated in due course.
- Written exam/ interview
Salary Offered: A monthly benefit of a consolidated amount will be given for the persons who are employed in this bank. Not only that, this posting will carry additional allowances also.
- Salary for Sub Staff – Rs.18545/-
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017
The currently announced Sub Staff recruitment will be undertaken after the completion of analyzing the online application process. So, intending candidates shall make your registration, by following the below instructions.
- Log on the official website, “www.bankofmaharasthra.in”.
- Go to “Careers” tab followed by clicking “Current Openings”
- Find the notification link and hit on it.
- If you are satisfied with all the information furnished, then click on “Apply Online”
- First complete registration by clicking, “New registration”
- At this time, registration number and password will be appeared on the screen.
- Then enter the login details in the appropriate space and enter “Submit”
- Now, a new application form will be appeared on the screen.
- Feed all the mandatory columns and check it for verification.
- Click “Save & Next” button followed by clicking the “Final Submit”
- Upload the scanned images of photo & Signature as per the specifications given.
- Press on “Preview” tab to view the entire application.
- Finally, take the copy of application in printable format for future use.
- Closing date to submit online application – 25th June 2017
Note: Information in elaborate form about Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 is explained in the above sections. More details are found in the formal notice.