MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 : In response of more than hundreds of vacant positions in Maharashtra State Power Generation Corporation Limited (MAHAGENCO), they had disclosed a job notification widely in internet media. These vacancies are availed in the designation of Lower Division Clerk (HR/ Accounts). Contenders holding relevant qualification as per MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 are encouraged to submit applications. Apart from these details, elaborate details are given below,
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017– Highlights|
|Designation||Lower Division clerk (LDC)||Vacancies||107|
|Qualification||B.Com/ Other Degree||Application||Online|
|Selection Type||Written exam||Job Type||Regular|
|Last Date||22-09-2017||Job Location||Maharashtra|
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra State Power Generation Corporation Limited (MAHAGENCO) is the major power generating company in the state of Maharashtra. Also, it is the largest power producing company in India. In the departments of HR and Accounts, 107 LDC staffs are in urgent requirement. Getting hired under this highly reputed organization is not an easy task. So, those who come under this eligibility can step ahead to do the registration process. In addition to the details given, you may find more details about MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 hereunder.
MAHAGENCO Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (HR)||27|
|2||Lower Division Clerk (Account)||80|
Salary Offered: In the below mentioned pay scale, appointees are offered with salary per month, as per the norms of organization.
- Pay scale for LDC – Rs.11275 – 28240/-
Eligibility Requisites to Apply for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
Academic Profile: Candidates who are eager to participate in MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017, should accomplish the educational qualifications given below,
- B.Com/ Degree (Arts, Science, Commerce/ Management/ Administration)
Age Restriction: In between the age groups said below, applicants should attain their age.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 38 years
MAHAGENCO Selection Process
The performance of the aspirants is analyzed by conducting two stages of selection. Finally best performers would be chosen for each of the post.
- Written test
Applying Procedure for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017
Application Fee: Individuals have to pay the application fee, as per the category. Category wise, application fee specified is given below,
- General Category – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST Category – Rs.300/-
Applying Steps: All the applications from interested persons are invited only in online mode. The relevant steps to apply are guided below,
- Visit the website “recruitment.mahagenco.in”.
- Hit on “New Registration” link enabled on the website.
- Select the post name and fill the application form.
- Check the details and click on “Proceed to Application Form”
- You will get the Login ID and Password.
- On hitting “next” button, you will get the new application form.
- Fill the application form with all suitable information.
- Check the application form and do corrections, if necessary.
- Upload the scanned images of documents, if required.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting date to apply online||2nd September 2017|
|Last date for application submission||22nd September 2017|
Note: Aspirants who are seeking for information about MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2017 shall refer it here. If you need more information, refer the official notification.