MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) has updated a new vacancy notification about the existence of job openings in Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer posts. Currently, 44 vacancies are availed in these positions. Engineering Graduates who found to be suitable under the concerned stream can apply now. Additional more information about MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018 is illustrated below.
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Designation||Deputy Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||44|
|Selection Type||Test or interview|
|Last Date||15th February 2018|
|Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) is the major power generating company in the State of Maharashtra. It is the second largest power generating company in India, distributing power to the concerned state. In this highly reputed organization, Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer positions are vacant now. Among that, one of the MAHAGENCO AE Vacancy is reserved for Department Employee. The selection process will be intimated soon as per the decision of the selection team. If you interested to apply, submit your applications in online mode. More details given in the MAHAGENCO AE Notification are summarized below.
MAHAGENCO Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Deputy Executive Engineer (Civil)||35||38 years||As per norms|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||08|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Department Employee)||01|
Salary Details: In accordance with the post you will be appointed are offered with attractive salary per month.
Qualifications Required to Apply for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018
Necessary Qualification: Candidates those who completed Civil Engineering from any recognized institution can apply for MAHAGENCO Jobs.
- B.E/ B.Tech (Civil)
Required Experience: Same as the educational qualification, preference would be given to experience also.
- Deputy Executive Engineer – 3 years
- Assistant Engineer – 5 years
Age Limit: Individuals who are sustaining in these age limits can submit your applications against MAHAGENCO Vacancies.
- Lower age – 18 years
- Upper age – 38 years
MAHAGENCO Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection team will conduct either written test or interview to shortlist capable persons under the above said posts.
- Test or interview
Applying Procedure for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: The online mode of fee payment is only accepted by the aspirants who wish to apply for MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018. The online payment mode meant here are net banking, debit card and credit card. Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as well as GST for online payment.
- Open Category – Rs.800/- + GST
- Reserved Category – Rs.600/- + GST
- Fee payment mode – Online
MAHAGENCO Apply Online Steps
Likewise the fee payment, candidates applications are accepted only in online mode. The steps given here is for candidates who felt hard to proceed with the online registration.
- Log on the official website “www.mahagenco.in”
- Click on “Career” section of the website and read the notification by clicking the link
- Then, hit on the Apply Online link given in the bottom of advertisement
- To register your application, click on “Click here for New Registration” tab and enter the basic details
- On submitting the registration form, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system
- Go to the previous page and enter the login details in the Login for Registered Candidates page
- It will open a new application form on the screen
- Fill all the required details and check it once
- Save your details by clicking “SAVE & NEXT” button
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature in correct dimension
- Click on “Preview” tab and verify the entire application
- Finally hit on “Final Submit” button
- Click on “Payment” tab and proceed for fee payment and hit on “Submit” button
- Retain the hard copy of application form for future reference
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Online registration commenced from||1st February 2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||15th February 2018|
|Closing date to edit the application details||15th February 2018|
|Online Fee payment||1st Feb 2018 to 15th Feb 2018|
|Last date for printing the application form||2nd March 2018|
Note: Candidates who are seeking for information about MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018 shall retrieve it from the above section. If the applicants require additional information, go through the formal notification linked here.