MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card 2017: Maharashtra State Power Generation Corporation Limited (MAHAGENCO) is going to conduct the written exam for Clerk postings. Reason for conducting this examination is to appoint the young and smart candidates in this LDC posting. Recruitment notification for these postings was already released in the month of 2nd September 2017. Aspirants those who all are submitted their application through online are advised to download their MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card 2017 through the official website. One or two weeks before the examination, hall ticket notification will be displayed in the official web portal. Read the following details to get the more information about the downloading procedure of the admission certificate.
|MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card 2017|
|Exam Name||Clerk Exam 2017||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Material||Admit Card Download||Status||Available…|
|Exam Date||Will be announced soon||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Maharashtra State Power Generation Corporation Limited (MAHAGENCO)||Official Site||www.mahagenco.in|
MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card 2017
Maharashtra State Power Generation Corporation Limited (MAHAGENCO) is the major power generating company in the state of Maharashtra. MAHAGENCO has the highest thermal installed capacity among all the state power generation utilities in India. It is the second highest generation company after National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
Aspirants who are all applied for the Clerk Exam 2017; now they are exciting for their MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card 2017. Call letter is the important one for attend the exam. Without hall ticket no one will be enter in to the exam hall.
Mostly competitive exam will be conducted shift wise only, after receiving the call letter candidates should check the below listed important things.
- Candidates name
- Time of the examination
- Exam name
- Date of birth
- General instructions etc.
Remember: He/ she must carry their MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card 2017 while going for attending the examination. Apart from hall ticket participants should carry any one of the government id proofs like Passport/ Voter id/ Aadhar card etc.
- Participants need not carry any electronic devices (Mobile, calculator etc)/ books into the exam hall.
- Should reach the exam venue at sharp timing
- Carry the valid id proof along with the call letter.
- Should avoid writing hints in the admit card.
- Main important think is carry Blue/ Black ball point pen.
- Ration card is not considered as an id proof.
MAHAGENCO Clerk Exam 2017
Eligible Criteria: Candidates should have attained 18 years and should not be above maximum age 38 years. Further academic qualification details are given below.
- Education: Com/ Degree (Arts, Science, Commerce/ Management/ Administration)
- Age Limit: 18 years – 38 years
Recruitment Process: Company will conduct below given process of selection. Based on the performance of the written exam contestants will call for next round of the selection process.
- Written Test
Exam Pattern: Scheme of the exam is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Questions were asked from English language, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Numerical Aptitude, General Questions from 12th standard level.
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours
- Objective type
- Total mark: 200
How to Download MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card 2017
Simple procedure for downloading the MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card 2017 details ate explain in the below steps. Applied candidates those who all are eligible for getting this admission certificate can easily download it from the official site. No other mode is applicable for getting hall ticket.
- Candidates visit the official website “www.mahagenco.in”.
- Select the link “Admit card for Clerk posting”.
- Next enter the Login id/ Register number/ Application Number/ Date of Birth & Password.
- After login the web portal click the “View” button, then the hall ticket details will be displayed on the screen.
- Next click “Download” tab for downloading the call letter.
- After downloading completed take a hard copy of the hall ticket and keep it safe.
Exam Venue: This Clerk Exam 2017 is going to conduct by Government of Maharashtra, so that the examination centers would also be in the state of Maharashtra only. Center is fixed only, appliers cannot change it.
|Download MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card 2017 – Dates|
|Notification date||2nd September 2017|
|Last date for application submission||22nd September 2017|
|Written exam date||Will be announced soon…|
|Admit card||Update soon…|
We believe this article will be useful for the readers to know about exam centre and hall ticket downloading details of MAHAGENCO Clerk Admit Card 2017. To know more information about the exam and admission certificate, candidates visit the official website regularly.