MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017: A career notice published by MAHADISCOM in the year 2017 reveals the need of more than two thousand employees, to join its workforce as Upkendra Sahayyak (Lineman/ Vidyut Sahayak). Candidates who are searching for jobs under electricity industry can make an attempt by competing for the posts under this Mahadiscom recruitment 2017. This is a government Company opportunity, so for youngsters this is a great offer. Mostly postings will be within Maharashtra state andso enthusiastic aspirants are encouraged to submit their interest of proposal on time through proper channel. Other details about this MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 are summarised below.
|Company||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM/ MAHAVITARAN)|
|Vacancy Nos||2542||Last Date||06-02-2017|
|Education||12th & Diploma or equivalent|
|Job Nature||Contract/ Permanent|
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017
Mahadiscom or Mahavitaran (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) is a state government owned organisation. Except some part of Mumbai city, within state this organisation will only distributes electricity. To overcome the power crisis and for improving consumer services, Mahadiscom has planned ambitious projects for commissioning substations, HT lines, etc. According to a newly released circular, in this largest company now there are employment opportunities available for Substation Assistant (Upkendra Sahayyak) posts.
On scrutinising the applications, candidates who are found most eligible will be called for the different selection rounds. Designees must be able to finish the assigned work on time and they should put their full efforts with dedication, for supporting organisation’s growth. Mostly appointment is for 3 years period or further continuation will be decided based on needs of management.
Vacancy Details in MAHADISCOM
|No.||Position Name||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Substation Assistant (Upkendra Sahayyak)||2542||27 years||Rs.11000/-|
Essential Qualification: Diploma or equivalent is the basic education needed to enter on Substation Assistant jobs, which should be studied from any recognized board/ institution.
- For Substation Assistant post: 12th pass and Diploma on concerned subjects or equivalent
Work Experience: Applying candidates are expected to have experience based knowledge by working as an Electrician/ Wireman in any reputed organization.
- Minimum experience required for Substation Assistant job: 1 year
Age Criteria: Those who are desiring to apply for this Substation Assistant jobs under MAHADISCOM must have attained 18 years of age. Also, candidates who are above 27 years of age are unfit to compete.
Selection Process: Depending upon the responses received for this MAHADISCOM recruitment 2017, candidates will be called for test and/ or interview process. Appliers should also be ready to submit their original certificates for verification, when demanded.
- Written Examination and/ or Personal Interview
Emoluments Offered: As fixed by management, consolidated salaries will be given per month. Also, year-to-year the salary will increase by Rs.1000/- from basic pay. Other allowances and benefits would also be issued to the designees based on recruitment norms of Company.
- Salary Range: Rs.9000 – 11000/- (till 3 years)
Application Fee: Using online link given in official website of MAHADISCOM remit the prescribed amount of application fee for this recruitment. Aspirants can use Master/ Visa/ Rupay Debit/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash cards/ Mobile Wallets for making payments. Fee once paid is non-refundable in any cases.
- For General category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST category: Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017
If readers are interested to work on Substation Assistant position and are found eligible, then he/ she can submit applications for this recruitment through online mode. The guidelines for filling application are,
- Logon to mahadiscom.in/index_marathi.php.
- Click the concerned job link given on home page.
- On next page, choose the “Apply Online” link.
- Choose “Click here for new registration” option, and fill the basic information form.
- Then proceed further for uploading scanned copies of photograph & signature, by hitting on “Save and Next” button.
- After entering all requisite information, check the entries using “Preview” button.
- Hit the “Submit” option and proceed for doing payment.
- Finally take printout copy of registered application and e-Receipt.
- Commencing date of online registration: 21st Jan 2017
- Final date for filling online application: 6th Feb 2017
Note: The present employment opportunities that are available for Substation Assistant posts and its details are mentioned on above section. For more information, read the official notice released by MAHADISCOM.