Madurai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017: Madurai District Ration Shop has made a recent Employment Notification in several News papers for the Recruitment of 69 Salesman and Packer Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can submit their Offline Application Form in the corresponding Address mentioned in the Advertisement between the dates 27th November 2017 to 20th December 2017.Detailed information about Madurai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 can be explained briefly in the below section.
|Madurai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Salesman, Packer||Vacancies||86|
|Qualification||12th, 10th Pass||Application Type||Offline|
|Selection Procedure||Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||15.12.2017||Job Location||Madurai|
Madurai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017
Madurai is one of the major districts in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Public Distribution System is established by the Government of India under ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution which are jointly managed by the state governments in India. Under this Public Distribution System Scheme Madurai Ration Shop was formed for providing major commodities like wheat, rice, sugar and kerosene through a network of Ration Shops located at the different parts of Madurai district. Now, Madurai District Ration Co Operation has recently announced a Recruitment Notification for filling the vacant positions of 86 Salesman and Packer Posts in their Ration Shops.
Madurai Ration Shop Vacancy details
|1||Salesman||81||Rs.5,000 – 12,000/-|
|2||Packer||05||Rs.4,250 – 11,000/-|
Scale of Pay: Candidates selected under this Recruitment will get a fixed monthly Salary and other allowances as per the rules adopted by Tamil Nadu State Government.
- Salesman/ Sales persons: Rs.5,000-12,000 /- + Allowances
- Packer/ Sales Assistant: Rs.4,250-11,000 /- + Allowances
Eligibility Conditions for Madurai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017
Candidates have to check whether they fulfill the Eligibility criteria as mentioned below. If the applicant does not have the required Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected by the Officials in the Recruitment section.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have studied the below Specified Educational Qualification from a recognized board.
- 12th Standard
- 10th Standard
Note: Candidates must have the ability to read and write in Tamil.
Age Limit: Applicants should check the Minimum and Maximum Age Limit from the Official Notification attached in this section. The candidate should have the below mentioned Age Limit as on the date 01.01.2017.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Note: The above mentioned Age Limitations are applicable only for General Category Students. However for SC/ST, BC/ BCM candidates there is No Upper Age Limit Criterias were followed.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Interview process
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay the below mentioned Application Fees by taking the Demand Draft in favour of District Recruitment Bureau, Madurai District payable at Head Office District Central Cooperative Bank Madurai or any one of the Nationalized banks in the district.
- For Salesman: Rs 150/-
- For Packer: Rs 100 /-
Fees Exemption: SC, ST, PH belonging to all other categories is exempted from paying the Application Fees.
Application Procedure for Madurai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017
The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the Official website of the Madurai District.
- Download the Recruitment advertisement.
- Read the eligibility details and other Informations mentioned in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible then you may get the Application Form at free of cost from the concerned Offices as mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Start filling the Application Form with all the required details.
- A recent Passport size photo is to be pasted on the Application form.
- Don’t forget to put your signature at the bottom of your Application Form.
- Applicants are advised to send this Application Form along with all the Necessary documents such as Age Proof, Qualification and other Certificates.
- A self addressed postal stamp of Rs 5.00 /- is to be pasted on the Envelope containing the Application form and other documents.
- Envelope should be superscribed with the words “Application for the Post of……………………..”
- The above mentioned documents along with the Application form should be send to the Address District Recruitment Cell, Cooperative Society Madurai, 41, 42 Cooperative Association Sub- Registrar Office (Old RDCC Bank) campus, Krishnarayar Theppakulam, Madurai – 1.
- Applications have to reach the above mentioned address before the last date that is 20-12-2017 up to 5.45 PM.
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Madurai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date For Application Form Submission||27th November 2017|
|Last Date For Application Form Submission||20th December 2017|
Note: All the essential information in regard of Madurai Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 is updated in the above sections. If the applicants need more information, refer the official notification linked here.