LIC Recruitment 2018: In order to fill up various job openings in Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC), they had posted a notification over its web portal. As per the notification, 600 vacancies are found in the post of LIC Insurance Advisor and LIC Agent post. Candidates either graduated or non-graduated can apply for these latest LIC Jobs. Hereunder, we have discussed all the overall information about the recruitment.
|LIC Recruitment 2018 – Highlights|
|Designation||LIC Insurance Advisor & Agent|
|No of Vacancies||600|
|Qualification||12th Pass/ Graduate Degree|
|Last Date||30th June 2018|
|Job Type||Temporary/ Permanent|
LIC Recruitment 2018
Life Insurance Corporation Limited (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of 1,560,482 crores. One of this financial institutions situated in Maharashtra has left a vacancy notification to fill up many vacancies in the following posts. To get considered under LIC Recruitment 2018, applicants should have complied with all the eligibility conditions. After verifying your applications, interview will be conducted. For that, interested candidates applications are invited in online mode. More details about the recruitment are found below.
LIC Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||LIC Insurance Advisor||500||50 years||As per norms|
|2||LIC Agent||100||40 years|
Salary Details: As per the norms of organization, each of the employees deployed under LIC Jobs will get the monthly salary. If admissible, he/ she will get other allowances also.
Eligibility Requisites to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2018
Essential Qualification: The below mentioned educational qualification is required to apply for LIC Recruitment. This qualification is expected to be completed from any reputed institution.
- 12th Pass/ Graduate Degree
Age Restriction: Candidates who are belonging to these age groups are intimated to apply for LIC Insurance Advisor Recruitment as well as LIC Agent Post. Age relaxations are applicable for those who are claiming under the reserved category.
- Life Insurance Advisor – 18 to 50 years
- LIC Agent – 18 to 40 years
LIC Recruitment Selection Process
A face to face personal interview will be organized to all the applied candidates, in order to check the mental ability and attitude. It will be carried out after examining all the online applications.
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2018
Application Fee: Application fee, if any would be intimated via detailed advertisement updated very soon.
Online Application Guidelines: Applications from the interested aspirants are invited only in online mode. The steps to proceed with the online registration are given below.
- Visit the official website “rojgar.mahaswayam.in”
- Click on “Employment” tab in the home page of the website
- Choose either “Insurance Advisor” or “LIC Agent” post and hit on “Apply” button
- Then, press on “Register” button
- Fill all the details and submit the registration form
- On successful login, a message will be received with OTP number
- Validate your mobile number using your OTP number
- Add other details and set password to complete your registration
- Thereafter, go to the previous page and enter Aadhar ID/ Registration ID & Password in the Job seeker Login section
- It will open a new application form on the screen
- Fill the application form and check it once for doing correction
- Upload the scanned images of documents, if required
- Finally submit the application form
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future reference
|Official Notification & Apply Online||rojgar.mahaswayam.in|
Dates to Remember
|LIC Recruitment 2018 – Dates|
|Advertisement posted on||26th October 2017|
|Starting date for submission of online application||3rd March 2018|
|Last date for the submission of online application||30th June 2018|
Note: The overall information about LIC Recruitment 2018 is updated in the above section.