Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2017: Lakshmi Vilas Bank is offering you a best opportunity for getting into banking field. Aspirants, whose ambition is to serve in a well known bank, are asked to apply for the Probationary Officer position in this bank. The number of openings available in LVB is not revealed in the official notification. Graduates who are holding excellent academic record can apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who feel comfortable to serve anywhere across India are only asked to apply for this job. Job hunters who are searching for banking jobs throughout the social media can have a look at the below section.
|Bank Name||Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|No of Openings||–||Last Date||17-04-2017|
|Job Type||Permanent Basis|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Lakshmi Vilas Bank is a private sector bank which provides banking and financial services and it is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. There are totally 481 branches all over India and it is supervised by 11 regional offices. Its branches which are situated in Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Madurai, Karur, Delhi, Ranchi, etc requires result oriented officials for serving in their banks.
Aspirants who desire to work in the PO position can submit your application via online. Candidates have to overcome various screening process of Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2017, for getting into this position. Selected candidates will be working as probationers at any branch of this bank.
Designation Wise Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Designation||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Probationary Officer||NIL||30 years||As per norms|
Essential Qualification: Aspirants who have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduate degree and persuaded this course in a government approved institute or university are eligible for this post.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduate
Age Criteria: The minimum age required to apply for this job is freezed to 20 years. Anyhow, their upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 1st March 2017. Age Relaxation will be given for deserving candidates as per government norms.
- Age Limit – 20 to 30 years
- Age Limit for OBC – 33 years
- Age Limit for SC/ ST – 35 years
- Age Limit for PWD – 40 years
Recruitment Process: With reference to the qualification details mentioned in the online application form, only the satisfying people will be invited for online examination. This examination will comprise of 150 questions and 1 ½ hours time shall be given for completing it.
Aspirants who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the test will be called for Group Discuss and Interview. Candidates who are clearing the GD have to appear for interview on the same day. Based on overall performance, the final selection list will be prepared.
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Emoluments Offered: The shortlisted candidates will be appointed as probationary officer and shall be offered attractive salary and compensations as per industry standards.
- Salary Offered –As per norms
Examination Fee: Aspirants have to use the online payment portals such as net banking, credit or debit card for making the fee payment. During online transaction extra charges will be taken and it should be borne by the applicants only.
- Exam Fee for PO – Rs.650/-
- Payment Mode – Only Online
How to Apply Online for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO recruitment 2017
Graduates who are willing to apply for this banking job can use the official website of Lakshmi Vilas Bank for making your registration. The step wise instruction for online application are mentioned in the below section.
- Visit the official portal of LVB i.e. “www.lvbank.com”.
- Hit on the “Careers” tab on the top of the page.
- Click on the “Apply Now” red button on the new page.
- Read the instructions carefully and give “Register”
- Fill the register form with basic details and press “Submit”
- An Application no and password will be generated.
- Use it as login details and fill the rest of the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of photo and
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- After final submission, a provisional registration slip will be generated.
- Download and save it for future reference.
Dates to Remember
- Online Registration Starts from – 29th March 2017
- Last date for Online Registration – 17th April 2017
- Online Exam Date – May 2017
Note: We have explained all the details regarding the appointment which is going to be conducted by the Lakshmi Vilas Bank. You can also refer the official advertisement for grabbing more information.