KVIC Recruitment 2017: The Khadi and Village Industries Commission invite online applications from all the Eligible Candidates for the recruitment of various posts in Group B and Group C category. KVIC Recruitment 2017 has a total of 342 vacancies in which applicants are advised to check the Recruitment Notification for the post wise distribution of vacancies. It is one of the greatest opportunity for the applicants who are seriously looking for Government Jobs. Therefore, Job seekers are advised to check all the details from this section and submit your online application form before the last date.
|KVIC Recruitment 2017|
|Position Name||Group B and Group C category Posts||No of Openings||342|
|Qualification||Bachelor/ Masters degree, Diploma, 12th.||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||19.11.2017||Job Location||Anywhere in India|
KVIC Recruitment 2017
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body established by the Government of India under the Act of Parliament ‘Khadi and Village Industries Commission Act of 1956’. It is an apex Organization which comes under the control of the Ministry of Micro, small and Medium Enterprises. KVIC is involved in the planning, promotion, organizing and implementation of various programs for the development of Khadi and other village industries in the rural areas. In order to meet the future growth and transformation challenges, this organization announced the KVIC Recruitment 2017.
KVIC Vacancy 2017 Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|Group B (Gazetted Posts)|
|01||Assistant DirectorGrade-I||54||Rs 9300-34800 /- + GP 5400|
|Group B (Non-Gazetted Posts)|
|01||Senior Executive||44||Rs 9300-34800 /- + GP 4200|
|Group C (Non Gazetted – Technical & Non Technical Posts)|
|01||Executive||163||Rs 5200-20200 /- + GP 2800|
|02||Junior Executive||67||Rs 5200-20200 /- + GP 2400|
|03||Assistant||11||Rs 5200-20200 /- + GP 1900|
Eligibility Criteria for KVIC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have studied the below mentioned Educational Qualification from a recognized board or University.
- Master’s Degree/ MBA, CA
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Law.
- Diploma in relevant discipline/ 12th
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit applicable to different category of students is listed below.
- For Group B (Gazetted) Posts- 35 Years
- For Group B (Non-Gazetted) Posts – 40 Years
- For Group C (Non-Gazetted) Posts – 27 Years
- For Publicity Assistant Posts – 25 Years
Note: Age Relaxation will be Applicable according to the Norms followed in KVIC.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Online Exam
|Name of Posts||General/ OBC||For SC/ ST/ PWD|
|For Group B (Gazetted)||Rs 1200 /-||Rs 600 /-|
|For Group B (Non-Gazetted)||Rs 800 /-||Rs 400 /-|
|For Group C (Non-Gazetted)||Rs 500 /-|
Applying Procedure for KVIC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who satisfy all the Eligibility Criteria are advised to apply for KVIC Jobs 2017 through online mode from the Official website. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to first visit the Official website “kvic.org.in” and download the Official Notification.
- Read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully before start filling the Online Application.
- In the Online Application candidates are required to fill their personal details, Academic Qualifications and other details.
- Candidates have to fill the Online Application carefully without any mistake.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the Online Application.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fees.
- Fill the remaining portion of the Application Form after remitting the Application Fees.
- Recheck all the details and click on the Final Submit button.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form for Future Reference.
|KVIC Recruitment 2017 – Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||22.10.2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||19.11.2017|
|Last Date For Depositing Application Fees||22.11.2017|
|Exam Date||23.12.2017/ 24.12.2017|
In this section we have discussed about KVIC Recruitment 2017 and their necessary details. For Regular updates regarding all the Latest Government Jobs the candidates are also advised to subscribe our channel by registering your e-mail id on the Top right corner of our website www.careerszine.com.