KVB Admit Card 2017: Probationary Officers Scale I cadre posting exam will be conducted on July 2017 by Karur Vysya Bank (KVB). It is a leading financial institution in India. The recruitment notification had been already published on 9th June 2017 regarding the job vacancies available in KVB bank. More citizens had applied for this recruitment. Bank will provide the KVB Admit Card 2017 to applied candidates only, by calling them for the first selection round of PO job i.e. written exam. In this below section we are going to discuss about the usages and downloading details of this call letter.
|Bank Name||Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)|
|Exam Name||Probationary Officers (PO) Scale I Exam 2017|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Date||July 2017|
KVB Admit Card 2017
KVB is a private sector bank in India. Now it is going to conduct the examination for Probationary Officers posts. Applied candidates are waiting for the KVB Admit Card 2017. They will receive email/ SMS notification regarding the hall ticket.
If he/ she have hall ticket, then only invigilators know that this person came for test or he/ she is eligible etc. Otherwise they will not allow the peoples to attend the test. Hall ticket will contain the below mentioned details. Once the individual receive the hall ticket, check the following details carefully and read the rules of the examination.
- Reporting Time
- Date of the exam
- Exam center and city
- Registration number
- General instruction of the examination etc
Things to Remember: Individuals must carry their admit card for the examination. Along with this admit card he/ she must carry their government id proofs like Aadhar card/ Driving License etc. Biometric data capturing and verification will be done on exam date, so come atleast half an hour before exam.
- Books/ Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Reach the venue before exam
- Carry the original and photocopy of the ID proofs along with Call letter.
- Before entering the exam hall kindly wash the hands and keep it dry for biometric verification.
KVB Exam 2017
Individual Eligibility: Individuals who had completed their degree from recognized universities with 60% mark and having age not above 28 years as on 31st May 2017 are asked to apply for KVB recruitment 2017. Only appliers who are found eligible as per these standards shall get admit cards.
- Education: Degree/ Post Graduate/ Double Degree
- Upper age limit: 28 years
Recruitment Method: Candidates those who are qualifying in the written examination will be called for the personal interview. By combining the performance of contestants in both the rounds of selection, decisions of final appointment will be taken by KVB.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Exam Pattern: Question paper will consist of questions from Reasoning (50), English Language (40), General Awareness (40), Computer Knowledge (20) and Quantitative Aptitude (50).
- Total timing is 140 minutes.
- Penalty is applicable for each wrong answer.
- Total marks is 200.
- Mode of the examination is
- Each right answer carries 1 mark.
- Language of exam is
How to Download KVB Admit Card 2017
Appliers will receive the intimation regarding the downloading of the hall ticket via email/ SMS. He/ She should remember their Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth, to take the KVB admit card through internet site. Downloading procedure is given here in the following section.
- Once the candidates received the intimation, then click the given link. It will be directly diverted to the hall ticket downloading web page.
- Otherwise visit the website “www.kvb.co.in”.
- Select the “Career”
- Then choose the link “Admit card for PO posts”.
- The newly opened page will ask for login credentials.
- Enter the registration/ roll number and date of birth/ password.
- Admit card will display in the system.
- Take a hard copy of the Call Letter to use it at the time of examination.
Aspirants will also get an Information Handout while downloading this admission certificate. It contain further details regarding the examination.
As you have uploaded at the time of online registration, affix one passport size photograph in the downloaded call letter and then carry it at the time of examination.
Exam Venue: The examination will be held at the major cities of the following states. Citizens had no rights to change the exam center, that is once allotted by KVB in admit card. Contestants have to reach the venue at their own cost. Management will not provide any travel allowances for this purpose.
- Andhra Pradesh
|Download KVB PO Admit Card here||kvb.co.in|
Dates to Remember
- Notification issued date: 9th Jun 2017
- Online application closed date:19th Jun 2017
- Admit card will be issued: One or two weeks before examination
- Examination date: Jul 2017 (tentative)
Note: In this article we have discussed about the examination scheme, downloading process of the KVB Admit card 2017 and centre details etc. If candidates need any further information check the KVB website regularly and know the exam/ hall ticket details.